ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Daniels thinks we get Vernon Carey and Boogie Ellis

Go back and look at the "Okafor Theory" from back then. It was four out and 1 in.
Further, if you can't see the difference between the abilities of guys like Oakfor and Bagley, compared to Bolden, then reading your posts won't help.
Any offense that runs through Bolden will lose 20 games.
It is a perimeter game. Offense from bigs is great, so long as it is on top of defense and rebounding.

We don’t disagree on our conclusions, you just failed to read anything I wrote. And then double downed by saying your same conclusion again. And then you just did it a third time, with a side of condescension. Not a good combo for making friends around here.

We agreed that if all the stars align Bolden could and likely would bolt after this year. Not once did I mention NBA offense in my original post, it’s irrelevant to the discussion. AlI I said is that the reality is now that the Duke offense will never run through Bolden, even if he stays his final year.

Bolden came to Duke on the heels of our most recent championship and was a top 10 recruit. Call our 2015 offense whatever you’d like, it ran through the post. It’s crazy to suggest that Bolden didn’t have a vision of the exact same scenario for himself. That vision became less and less likely each of his first two years as his production remained low and our roster turned over with more and more highly recruited players. He’s now in a situation that even if he has a 1% chance of being drafted he will likely take it. Coming back next year in hopes of getting additional exposure by being a focal point of our offense is simply not going to happen.

That’s it, that was my entire original comment. I have no idea why you responded the way you did or continue to double and triple down on it. My advice is simply read a comment if you are going to reply to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT