ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassment for Tar Heel coaches, medical folks

Brady definitely took two blows to the head, first one nearly knocked him out, but he wanted to be in that game.
ACC regular season game, pull him out. National championship game? Kid transferred to unc with the hope of being in that game, as unlikely that seemed 5 weeks ago…
Would you really pull Williams or Paolo out of that game if they said they could play?

Brady definitely took two blows to the head, first one nearly knocked him out, but he wanted to be in that game.
ACC regular season game, pull him out. National championship game? Kid transferred to unc with the hope of being in that game, as unlikely that seemed 5 weeks ago…
Would you really pull Williams or Paolo out of that game if they said they could play?
Yes, you don't leave it up to the potentially concussed 23 year old to decide. That's literally why we have concussion protocols.

Having said that, any post trying to throw shade at UNC right now just comes off as salty to me.

The Cheaters use em' and abuse em'. I don't remember who it was who got injured some years back, but I recall someone getting hurt and Tar Holes were complaining about K playing the kid when he was hurt. It may have been Zion.... I don't remember.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
Can you imagine if we did this? It would make headlines and would say K didn't care about his players and only cares about winning a championship before he retires.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Of course we're inbred .. that's how we keep the wealth in the family. But not racist, I learned the evils of that in my AFAM class. Got an A.
The only grade they give is an A unless you die in the middle of the semester. Then you get an I for incomplete

Reactions: QC Dukie
The only grade they give is an A unless you die in the middle of the semester. Then you get an I for incomplete
See springsportster..this is an intelligent witty response. Yours was just mean. Witty to your Go brush your tooth comment would be...No worries, your significant other did it for me this morning. Please do better.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
We are really not required to be nice to North Carolina here. Why are you even here? I'm sure your board has nothing but kind, supporting words for Duke and Coach K. But I wouldn't know because I don't go there.

Reactions: QC Dukie
We are really not required to be nice to North Carolina here. Why are you even here? I'm sure your board has nothing but kind, supporting words for Duke and Coach K. But I wouldn't know because I don't go there.
Aw c'mon now. If everyone had the same viewpoint life would be boring. Besides my victory lap is almost complete. Its just that I find being mean similar to certain sports outcomes...totally UNACCEPTABLE

Normally people wouldn't mind. But you coming here right after a big win is just rubbing salt in the wound, and not cool.
Sir I respect that sentiment so let me conclude with this. I think Coach K is a WINNER and Duke was lucky to have him. There will never be another like him. So long...for now

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT