• 1. Alive

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 2. Dead

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Yesterday at Kentucky Fried Chicken I over heard a conversation at the table next to me. There were 4 guys there in their 30's to 40's and three of them were questioning the fourth as to his believing that Elvis was still alive. At 1st I thought he was pulling their legs but soon found out he was serious. No matter what they said to him and all the proof they could throw at him he wouldn't back off. Here in the south Elvis was and still is the music icon. Not Michael Jackson, Prince or anyone else it's Elvis. That got me to thinking just how many think Elvis may very well be alive. You don't have to tell who you are just vote. To be honest I don't think we will have any say he is still alive unless it's a stray UK or unc fan ( remember dirt's photo shop of the UK/unc buddies ) but it might be fun. OFC.

Sky, have you ever seen the special that was done on this topic? It was sorta like the " hunting Hitler" show on the history channel.

Reactions: skysdad
ancient-alien-guy-ahhhh-elvis_zpsra8hzis8.jpg

Reactions: dbav and sheyduke
Best versions of Blue Christmas and Here Comes Santa Claus of all time.

Can't Help Falling In Love is a favorite that has been reproduced in other great ways for years.

Finally, I voted alive because, why the hell not?

More evidence he's alive then you'd ever believe. Voted alive because I like the idea of it. Elvis is my one idol if I had to pick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT