ADVERTISEMENT

Duke's all time bangers.

Jay Bilas. Built himself up from the time as a freshman to senior. Had to hold his own against opponents big men and did. OFC

I'm 5'8" and weigh around 245. If I played for Duke I would not only be a banger but I would be a grabber, an elbower, a tripper , a hip checker, a knee screener, a flopper as to the point I would get the mgrs plenty of court time with their floor mops. I would stand on the foot of the player next to me on the foul line. Opposing fans, players and coaches would hate me but I would get the job done. I wouldn't be on the court long though. Yes I would be a dirty player and a hit man but I would be Duke's hit man. :). OFC

I'm 5'8" and weigh around 245. If I played for Duke I would not only be a banger but I would be a grabber, an elbower, a tripper , a hip checker, a knee screener, a flopper as to the point I would get the mgrs plenty of court time with their floor mops. I would stand on the foot of the player next to me on the foul line. Opposing fans, players and coaches would hate me but I would get the job done. I wouldn't be on the court long though. Yes I would be a dirty player and a hit man but I would be Duke's hit man. :). OFC
In other words you are an OFC type of player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT