ADVERTISEMENT

Duke's all time bangers.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
In honor of rosh where ever he may be let's name Duke's all time bangers. To give all posters the opportunity to name a banger please name just one per post. You can name as many bangers as you wish just one per post. Simple enough right. Let's see who is the 1st poster to name 3 or more bangers on one post. If a poster names more than one banger on one post I will consider that a blown banger and will make note of it. :)

I'm gonna beat everyone to him and name Zion Williamson as my 1st banger. OFC

In honor of rosh where ever he may be let's name Duke's all time bangers. To give all posters the opportunity to name a banger please name just one per post. You can name as many bangers as you wish just one per post. Simple enough right. Let's see who is the 1st poster to name 3 or more bangers on one post. If a poster names more than one banger on one post I will consider that a blown banger and will make note of it. :)

I'm gonna beat everyone to him and name Zion Williamson as my 1st banger. OFC
Mike Lewis

Thank you for naming Grayson. He wasn't araid of NOBODY! OFC

My pleasure Sky! I just really felt he should be included. Sure he had somewhat of a tainted career at Duke, but he was fearless. Heck if nothing else he could be selected for his comeback contributions off the bench in our '15 natty!!! Gave his body up diving for loose balls, driving to the hoop etc, when K thought "We were dead in the water." OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Liftee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT