ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m just starting to think this team isn’t very good...we have regressed since the fall or other teams have improved and we haven’t. Either way we are not as good...

No you aren't allowed to say that on here or slime will get offended

I’m just starting to think this team isn’t very good...we have regressed since the fall or other teams have improved and we haven’t. Either way we are not as good...
We would be very good if guys actually cared. It’s not a talent or skill issue. If we played even 50% of what we were capable of we’d blow most teams out. This team just doesn’t have any get up, at least not until they’re down double digits. That usually gets them going.

I think Moore’s injury really screwed us over.. I think it changed the identity of our team for the time he was out and we haven’t been able to get back to where we were before he got hurt.

The amount of long 2’a they are hitting right now if absolutely insane.. I haven’t seen an offense do this since the 90’s.

It’s amazing we are only down eight right now..still in it despite it all.

Wow look at that... some offense... some movement and 1! Crazy how much better we look when we move and pass

This game looking like the last. Playing horrible. Somehow only down 6

Don’t mind others calling out players, but it’s bs when people say the players don’t care. If you’ve played any kind of ball an elite level your ass cares more than anyone would ever know.

Reactions: DukefanKY and dbav
There it is just like Clemson. Get within 4... screw up an unnecessary dunk stupid Carey shot from long and a Carolina East jumper.
Glad Carey made up that shot but can’t make dumb decisions when you’re trying to catch up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT