ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Giving up a lot of wide open jumpers that they are making right now. And when they miss they rebound it. Cant miss our layups if we want to stay close

This is inexcusable by the coaching staff to not have them prepared to start the game.

Finally calls a time out are you kidding? You allowed unc to build this huge momentum and believe they can kick our butt and NOW you call one?
The guys have been running a pitiful offense and defense the place is rocking and our team is young, get out there quicker Coach

Yeah this is a pretty embarrassing beginning. We are being totally dominated in every facet right now.

Right now we have a combination of a lot of things going on. But at the top of the list is UNC is playing much tougher than we are. Everything else branches off that.

Well we are going 94 feet with Jay Bilas, so get ready for the DAMN half screen for a few minutes!!!
OFC

We seem to get beat going down to both ends of the court. Hope this is a good time out. Need a couple of stops but need to score when we mske them.OFC

This is what the holes needed. Home and playing Duke. We just haven’t played smart. The 2 things we gonna have to do are simple: get back and rebound.
Some of y’all are surprised. Why?

UNC out there looking like the splash brothers and we’re looking like we have the 10-12 record...I was supposed to be laying off the bourbon tonight...

Reactions: PixelDevil
Next game K should just start yelling at players during pregame. These slow starts are baffling.

Bilas and his 94 feet during game play interviews are extremely annoying

I’ve seen more mid range jump shots in this first 10 minutes than I’ve seen all season combined

I’m just starting to think this team isn’t very good...we have regressed since the fall or other teams have improved and we haven’t. Either way we are not as good...

Seems like the right formula to calm things a bit is to get the ball to Carey in the post. I think he’s been pretty strong so far with his limited opportunities.

The first 10 minutes of every game is like this. We are 8 points down with 28 minutes to go. We're gonna win this game.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Carey’s the only one who can score consistently . Hasn’t been rebounding the best but who else can on this team? Jesus javin really stinks at times. How do you miss that? The play looks better after the time out though. Finally some movement and not just switches up top. I really hate our offensive movement at times

I’m just starting to think this team isn’t very good...we have regressed since the fall or other teams have improved and we haven’t. Either way we are not as good...
Ok, we got it. You mention something similar every slow start they have. Why cause stress on yourself by watching since you already know what's coming?.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT