ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KENTUCKY CHAMPIONS CLASSIC OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Last year I stopped posting during play. Seems it brought bad luck . See you guys at halftime. OFC

Kville, I've been waiting for you and this thread, thank you sir ! Pretty work ! I've just got this burning feeling we kick a LOT of ass this season but this first one is a learner and I'm of the opinion we get behind early due to nervous play from opening up on this huge stage. Still believe we lose to UK early then send them home packing in the dance, I've seen this in my dreams. :D The team we have, if we were to pull out a W tonight, they may burn like a wildfire out of control with the confidence they create. I've got my fingers crossed, I hope RJ's 3 is hot tonight. I know Zion will be throwing down some monsters. Tre will be key and he's gonna be pressured like crazy. Sh!t , I'm a nervous freaking wreck already. I'm gonna pick with my head , not my heart tonight. UK 89 Duke 83. Then we go on a tear. At any rate .... LET'S GO DUKE ! !

Thanks brother - I have to quit getting so wrapped up in work during the off-season that I don’t come by.

Glad to be back in action! LETS GO!!!

Kansas and MSU fans sticking around watching warm up lines from these team like holy..sh...! So much talent

Tip at 10:03 so they can talk to us about football.

Judging by the teams running out its 10% Duke and 90% anti Duke fans.

BUT Walking around I see a lot of people with a giant K on their hat. I gotta assume that they are big Coach K fans.

I’m nervous like this is a final 4 game lol. I think any Duke fan that lives in Kentucky knows this is a must win though...we would never hear the end of it if they won.
I feel like it is. Lol, but I would rather have the win in March if they do meet, even if it means losing tonight, because then we will have ultimate bragging rights.

They need to get started! These late starts are tough on the OFC members!!!!
OFC

I thought they said that we weren’t going to be a good 3 point shooting team? We’re 4 of 5 from 3 point range so far with three players making those four 3’s.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT