ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I said it last game if this team doesn’t create turnovers and you get this team into a half court game they are very beatable. We don’t run any offense at all….it’s continually individual and has been for years.

Reactions: geddoughton23
This is when the upperclassman should step up . Johns looks good not worried about that missed put back that was a foul but Duke won’t win in the tourney if they can’t win on the road .

John is playing like a man. The guy is giving us a chance.
Hope Williams and Banchero are watching and taking notes.

18 offensive rebounds is inexcusable much less with 11 minutes left.

Doesn’t make any sense we continue to go these stretches in games of four - six minutes without scoring.
Palo should get a post touch and score or foul every time we get in them and he never even touches the ball.

Can’t score against teams with a disciplined defense that snuffs out playground offenses.
Great pass baker

Totally agree…and Keels is really hurt ugh

it looked bad. Definitely think he misses time. Main concern is him getting better and recovering but holy crap are we in the worst position ever. So glad we picked up a guard in the transfer portal last year… oh wait

Yeah that looked really bad how that folded under him….hope it’s not broken

Hard to have any confidence this team is capable of winning anything until K shows he can teach a “team” concept on offense. Haven’t seen it in years…We have no consistency to come from behind unless the other team turns it over.

Hard to have any confidence this team is capable of winning anything until K shows he can teach a “team” concept on offense. Haven’t seen it in years…We have no consistency to come from behind unless the other team turns it over.
If we ain’t seen it in years, we defiantely ain’t seeing it in the next 2 months

I’m not downing the team or coaching but eight points in the second half and still can not find any way to make an entry pass. I’ll keep my pic as a sweet 16 team.

I think FSU is having a great game. Probably going to win. Not worried about this game now. I'm worried about Keels.

Palo has one shot attempt since the fifteen minute mark of the first half. Let that sink in…

Supposed to be the best player in the country with the best coach ever and you can’t draw up a play to get him a shot?

all these fouls for fsu are crazy. They create contact at least 150% more and harder when hitting our guys but we have more fouls lol

Reactions: sheyduke
Don't worry K is retiring after this season and you won't have to complain about him anymore.
Are you defending the supposed GOAT not getting a shot attempt for the number one player in the country in thirty minutes of basketball?

all these fouls for fsu are crazy. They create contact at least 150% more and harder when hitting our guys but we have more fouls lol
To go with this, is it just me or not one out of bounds ball has been on FSU? It’s a good game but if three or two people are surrounding a Duke player how is it just going out on Duke?

To go with this, is it just me or not one out of bounds ball has been on FSU? It’s a good game but if three or two people are surrounding a Duke player how is it just going out on Duke?
Agreed except the one very recently that was clearly off baker but by the grace of god got called to us

Reactions: sheyduke
Great game . But Duke needs to cut back on the turnovers and please cut back on the opponents offensive rebounding.

Is that 3 or 4 straight possessions that Palo touched the ball? And we scored on them all…it’s not rocket science.

Just tired of your constant bashing of K and negativity.
Not really bashing to state the complete obvious to get Palo the ball and run an offense. Look who touched the ball every single possession and brought us back to overtime in the end….Palo!

Reactions: ioliva
Not really bashing to state the complete obvious to get Palo the ball and run an offense. Look who touched the ball every single possession and brought us back to overtime in the end….Palo!

But see you do bash him all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT