ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS COLORADO STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Stanley reminds me a little of Dahntay Jones

I think we have a Cassius Stanley. He's gonna have some great games and some not so good. I think we know for sure why Boogie Ellis changed his mind now. It would be nice to have Stanley around next year. OFC

Last edited:
Moore is a little shot hungry. Needs to wait for that second screen to come before he makes his move. Could cause a lot of moving screens if it continues.

Good team effort. Defense is stifling and offense getting better. I was really impressed with Alex's play. He proved he can play better defense, so let's hope it continue's.
OFC

Man. I really like this team. Much more than I thought. I see a LOT of things happening that look like they will be amazing come Conference play. I can’t wait to watch the Matchup between Cole Anthony and Tre.

2-0, battled-tested already in the bright lights, great team defense, healthy, slashers and straight dogs on defense, and the ceiling is the roof for these guys. Who do you game plan for when you have no idea where the storm is coming from? I love the balance and the number of high-level players we have that can come at you in waves.

Tre, Cassius, and AOC were great tonight. One of these games Tre is going to hit a three. He is a stud at pretty much everything else. Cassius has star potential. I like what I saw from Wendell but he does need to improve his shot selection. This team has really good substance, feels like a real team that is working hard as a unit.

It’s only two games, but I think the guys all know they better bring it, or they’ll be sitting. Other than Tre, no one else is safe. I know Cassius has looked good, but he’s not safe either. They need to know they aren’t too good to pick a splinter.
The practices can probably be intense, and I bet K loves it.

^ I didn't know Seinfeld was a Duke fan. Any family connection or just a fan?

Edit: just read his daughter goes to Duke

Last edited:
Jerry Seinfield looked annoyed or bored to me tonight in the shot we got of him in the stands. He was sitting next to one of the greatest basketball players of all time in David Robinson. Didn't seemed impressed at all. I don't think he will be back. Yadda, yadda, yadda. OFC

Gray unis suck. Whose choosing what we wear now, pisgah. Joey got in for just a little while. Never saw him smile just a little. I didn't like his body language while he was on the court. It's obvious he's pissed and may transfer in the middle of the next game he doesn't play in. All of you are right about Joey. even though he may be the tenth option he should be getting as much pt as the rest of the team. Last but not least so far the ACCNETWORK sucks big time. Get ready for what happened tonight to be a problem all year. A women's soccer game that already been decided. Give me a break oh but it's the unc cheater u women's team though. That makes sense now. OFC

Hey now! At least tag me LOL I’ve been gone all day so haven’t gotten to watch the game. What’s the story with the unis? And you know if it was up to me we’d wear black home and away ;)

Reactions: skysdad
Great win tonight! The one thing I notice (and yes I know we won 2 games and I’m thrilled this team is defense minded) is we need to do better at the free throw line.

Vs Kansas - 14-23 (60.9%)
Vs CSU - 11-18 - (61.1%)

I am not nit picking at all! Not that type of person but I would love to see that improve by conference play.

U all might be shocked by this. Grew up in the 90’s but never ever have seen one episode of Seinfeld! Lol

source.gif

Tre, Cassius, and AOC were great tonight. One of these games Tre is going to hit a three. He is a stud at pretty much everything else. Cassius has star potential. I like what I saw from Wendell but he does need to improve his shot selection. This team has really good substance, feels like a real team that is working hard as a unit.
Yes. Those three stood out to me as well. Gamers.

Now this is one of those rough and rugged teams. I like this team a lot. We’re so advanced defensively. Tre is looking good. He and Javin needs to be banned from shooting 3s though. Cassius is probably the best player on the team. He won’t be here next year. It’s something about that kid. I see a Derrick Rose like point guard in the league

Reactions: christophero
the fact that Hurt and Carey struggled but we still won by 30 really speaks to our depth. Glad to see AOC step up. Baker got some minutes, and Tre and Cassius looked amazing. Great defense. Nice to see Moore get it going. It would be funny to see Stanley one and done and Moore stay, as most of the so called experts were saying the exact opposite.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT