ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS COLORADO STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think our offense will look much better tonight. I know we did not look very good against Kansas, but Kansas had a lot to do with that. I don't think CState will play that type defense. Duke by double didgits.
I have had YouTube TV for the last 6 months, and I love it. No issues at all.
OFC

I like the Devils 80-63. At least one CSU player was talking a little junk earlier this week (maybe someone can post the link), and it could be tough for awhile. However I think we build a working margin, and win fairly handily. Would love to see Joey "Buckets" come off the bench and play with a "verve!" Ch 388 for you Spectrum subscribers! OFC
I put my DVR on Ch 388 per your suggestion (I have Spectrum) and now it's set to record the 2006 blockbuster smash-hit "Miami Vice" starring Jamie Foxx and Colin Ferrell. I eventually found the game on Ch 1205 (HD), but now I'm struggling to decide which one to record?

Reactions: dukehokie
This game might be close for a bit, but I think Duke ends up winning by double digits in the end.

Duke: 75
Colorado State: 57

Let’s go Duke!!

Duke 77
CSU 61

Very enthusiastic high fives on the bench.
Duke wins 74-49. Joey stays on the bench until the under 12min timeout in the 2nd half. But, this time, he is smiling as he waits patiently for his turn. He also gets up much quicker off his seat, this time, to join the huddle. High fives aplenty after he drains his first bucket.

We'll win. I hope to see us not hungover from the MSG/Champions Classic hype.

Unless the Kansas game was an aberration (I don’t think it was) we aren’t gonna blow this one wide open on offense, however our defense grinds us to a nice, easy 74-51 win.

Reactions: hart2chesson
It's much cheaper....I pay less than $70/month. With DirecTV my monthly bill had ballooned to over $200. Now, I had NBA League Pass, too....but even without that I was paying $175/month.

The toughest part of You Tube TV is the functionality. You get used to it, but it's a bit of a process and takes some time to adapt to. When I was researching initially that was the biggest drawback, per people who already had it.

But I have most of the sports channels I need, as well as local channels. I was even surprised to learn that ACCN is part of the package. Both my wife and I work out of home a lot....so our internet speed was already pretty high. That would maybe be the only thing. If both my kids are on tablets doing homework and my wife and I are working and the TV is on....well, it can 'sometimes' use a lot of bandwidth and maybe slow things down.
Sling TV is your friend and rather cheap,. $25 gets you the all the espn channels. Including SEC, Pac 12 and the ACC channel.

Cut the cable. Get YouTube TV. I was apprehensive about it, but so far I'm really impressed and I'm not throwing away money with cable or dish/direct.
Welcome to the club. I absolutely love YouTubeTV

If the kids do start out slow, the defense will get them rolling. No overconfidence tonight, just a very young team working on establishing an identity. Once they get used to playing in front of the Crazies and settle down, Duke will pull away.

Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Duke not even close!

Defense continues to improve and Moore has a better offensive game.
I agree. I'd like to see him show a little moore. Yeah, pun intended. :)
I think he'll be fine, however, it appears that it's just taking him a little longer to adjust to the college game.

Also, Hurt is a stud! That is all.

I hope they cut away from this dang soccer game on time! The game will start before this game is over.

Well it's getting close to game time. Need to not take this game as a sure win for granted. It's just the second career college game for several of our players. With that said I hope we have a killer instinct tonight and win big. See you guys at halftime hoping we have a double digit lead. OFC

I live a thousand miles from most of you and never in my life thought I’d be watching a NC and Nc State soccer match. Puke!

I do love soccer, just not college soccer, or when a Duke basketball game is on.

I mean soccer ....and UNCheat playing..I mean what did everybody do here to deserve this lmao

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT