ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Seth Curry scored 10 points and was 2-for-3 from 3 in a 112-92 win over Denver.

J.J. Redick scored 19 points in a 121-120 win over Portland.

Mason Plumlee added 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists in the loss for Portland.

Reactions: skysdad
Luol Deng scored 16 points and was 2-of-3 from 3 in a 116-92 loss to Sacramento.

Rodney Hood led Utah with 25 points and made five 3-pointers in a 109-89 win over OKC.

Last edited:
Jahlil Okafor and Gerald Henderson scored 17 and 16 points respectively in a 123-114 loss to Toronto.

Austin Rivers led the LA Clippers with 25 points and seven 3-pointers in a 113-108 victory over Orlando. J.J. Redick added 10 points.

CzrzqHrWQAAQFzb.jpg

Luol Deng scored 11 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 107-97 loss to Brooklyn.

Catch Jabari Parker and the Milwaukee Bucks take on the Chicago Bulls at 8 pm EST on TNT.

Mason Plumlee scored 19 points (8-for-10) from the field and grabbed seven rebounds in a 132-120 loss to Denver.

L.A. Lakers (Luol Deng, Brandon Ingram) play at Philadelphia (Jahlil Okafor, Gerald Henderson) tonight at 8 pm EST on ESPN

Dallas (Seth Curry) play at Utah (Rodney Hood) tonight at 10:30 pm EST on ESPN

Jabari Parker scored 12 points and grabbed seven rebounds in a 95-69 win over Chicago.

Jahlil Okafor scored 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 100-89 loss to the LA Lakers.

J.J. Redick scored 17 points in a 102-98 win over Miami. Justise Winslow added 15 points and Josh McRoberts scored 11 for Miami.

Rodney Hood scored the game winning 3 as the Utah Jazz beat the Dallas Mavericks 103-100. Hood finished with 15 points. Seth Curry added 13 points and made three 3-pointers for Dallas.

Kyrie Irving had 21 points and 12 assists in a 119-108 win over the LA Lakers. Luol Deng added 15 points and Brandon Ingram almost became the youngest player in NBA history to record a triple-double. He finished with 9 points, 9 assists and 10 rebounds.

@Lakers: Brandon Ingram came one point & one assist shy of becoming the youngest player in NBA history with a triple-double

J.J. Redick scored 17 points and Austin Rivers added 13 in a 117-110 loss to Washington.

Justise Winslow got in to it with some Celtics last night. He took an elbow from I. Thomas (god I love that dude) and IT got a flagrant 2 and ejected. Things got chippy as Winslow got teed up for an unnatural basketball act (he kneed Marcus Smart in the junk going up for a layup) It was interesting for sure but Winslow and Celtic players got past it and all was good at the end of the game. If Winslow can develop his outside shot more and also his handle, he is going to be a good player for a very long time.

Justise Winslow got in to it with some Celtics last night. He took an elbow from I. Thomas (god I love that dude) and IT got a flagrant 2 and ejected. Things got chippy as Winslow got teed up for an unnatural basketball act (he kneed Marcus Smart in the junk going up for a layup) It was interesting for sure but Winslow and Celtic players got past it and all was good at the end of the game. If Winslow can develop his outside shot more and also his handle, he is going to be a good player for a very long time.
Most surprising thing for me about Justice is that he came out of HS with the rep of being a great defensive player with a suspect shot.His shooting at Duke was a most pleasant surprise

Most surprising thing for me about Justice is that he came out of HS with the rep of being a great defensive player with a suspect shot.His shooting at Duke was a most pleasant surprise
It was better than I expected for sure topps. However he is hovering below 30% from 3 in the NBA. That isn't going to get him to the next level under the direction the league is heading in. (Analytics has taken over and they say that layups and 3 pointers are the best way to score) I think he will get to about 35-38% and that will be more than good enough to be a major factor. He can still defend and had a big time edge to him. He wants to compete out there.

Gerald Henderson scored 13 points and Jahlil Okafor added 11 in a 108-93 loss to New Orleans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT