ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Mason Plumlee scored 11 points and grabbed nine rebounds in a 112-105 win over Denver.

Reactions: skysdad
@LakersReporter: Walton said Ingram is “almost getting to the point” where he’s a lockdown defender in crunch time. Noted his key plays tonight.

Jahlil Okafor led Philadelphia with 19 points and five rebounds in a 109-102 win over Washington. Gerald Henderson added 14 points.

Kyrie Irving scored 24 points and dished out seven assists in a 103-93 loss to Indianapolis.

Jabari Parker scored 23 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 107-100 loss to Atlanta.

J.J. Redick led the L.A. Clippers with 29 points (7-for-12) from 3 but it wasn't enough in a 111-107 loss to Memphis.

Minnesota vs. Philadelphia tonight at 8pm EST on TNT.

CxbxIfFXgAE-h0c.jpg

Keep it up Q, thanks! Looks like some of our boys had good nights scoring wise. Tough finish for JJ and the clips though, I watched the end of that one.

No prob! Yeah our guys had great individual performances but their teams lost. Ironically, Philly won. I hope Tyus plays more tonight vs. Philly.

No prob! Yeah our guys had great individual performances but their teams lost. Ironically, Philly won. I hope Tyus plays more tonight vs. Philly.
I was wondering how long Thibs would take Dunn being out of control and not able to run a team. Apparently it happened quicker that I expected. Tyus is starting to steal minutes from Dunn, even with Rubio back. Tyus has a place in the NBA and if he does not have a bigger role in Minny, someone will give him a chance.

I was wondering how long Thibs would take Dunn being out of control and not able to run a team. Apparently it happened quicker that I expected. Tyus is starting to steal minutes from Dunn, even with Rubio back. Tyus has a place in the NBA and if he does not have a bigger role in Minny, someone will give him a chance.

Yep. I think Tyus' summer league performance opened the eyes of many (even though his NCAA Championship game should have as well). Tyus is certainly limited athletically compared to others but man does he have EVERYTHING else you want from your PG.

Jabari Parker scored 11 points and grabbed eight rebounds in a 96-73 loss to Miami. Winslow did not play.

Rodney Hood scored 12 points and grabbed six rebounds in a 85-77 loss to Chicago.

Kyrie Irving led Cleveland with 25 points and 11 assists in a 104-81 win over Detroit.

Mason Plumlee scored 13 points and grabbed 12 rebounds in a 113-101 loss to New Orleans.

J.J. Redick scored 26 points and was 6-of-8 from 3 in a 121-115 win over Sacramento.

Rodney Hood led Utah with 25 points (5-of-8) from 3 in a 111-102 loss to Houston.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT