ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Guess Jah is still injured? Hasn't played tonight. 76ers just traded for another big today. Hope he gets moved soon. Hendo is having a big night so far.

Reactions: Quavarius
Mike Dunleavy also had 11 points and was 2-for-3 from 3 for Cleveland.

Gerald Henderson scored 18 points as Philadelphia beat Orlando 103-101. Okafor did not play.

Reactions: skysdad
Luol Deng had 10 points and six rebounds in a 115-108 loss to Indianapolis. Brandon Ingram only scored two points in 15 minutes of action.

Rodney Hood scored 19 points and was 50% from 3 (4-for-8) in a 106-91 win over SAN Antonio.

It looks like Dukies are making terrible pros. Didn't one of our regular thr posters say that Kyrie was the only star Duke had in the NBA . I guess I need to look up what star means. OFC

Guess Jah is still injured? Hasn't played tonight. 76ers just traded for another big today. Hope he gets moved soon. Hendo is having a big night so far.
No, planned day off for Jah. He is still not playing on back to backs yet. He will play tonight and I read his minutes restriction will go up to 24 minutes a game now.

Reactions: Quavarius
As Jabari continues to stay healthy he will continue to get better. He has so much talent and is a very hard worker with a great temperament. Hoping he has a big year...maybe get a few more boards...

@SportsCenter: LeBron might be right about Kyrie being an MVP candidate.

CwQrqJqWEAAhhgF.jpg

As Jabari continues to stay healthy he will continue to get better. He has so much talent and is a very hard worker with a great temperament. Hoping he has a big year...maybe get a few more boards...

Agreed Denn and Timo. He could be the face of the Bucks in a few years.

Bron stating that Kyrie should be considered an MVP candidate is huge. I think it's Westbrook's to lose, but Kyrie should get some consideration and having the GOAT mentioning that can't hurt.

@Lakers: Luol Deng has his second double-double of the season with 13 points and 10 rebounds as the Lakers beat Atlanta 123-116.

CwTTpe6UcAA5KIq.jpg

Jahil Okafor scored 12 and Gerald Henderson added 11, but it wasn't enough as Philadelphia fell to Charlotte 109-93.

LA Clippers (Rivers, Redick) takes on OKC Thunder (Singler) at 10:40 pm EST on ESPN

I think as long as Westbrook has one good leg, he will run away with the MVP. He should have gotten more consideration the last few years IMO.
I would like to add that James Harden could rival Russ' numbers this year. Only problem with Harden is i play more defense that him and I am swiss cheese.

Cleveland vs. Boston on TNT right now with Thunder/Warriors to follow.

Kyrie HOT from downtown. Already 3-for-4 from 3 midway through the second quarter

This Thunder/Warriors matchup has a playoff feel. Being played with a lot of emotion. I still live the magic trick the Warriors pulled. They turned HB40 into Kevin Durant. Good lord.

Jabari Parker scored 27 points (4 for 6) from 3 and grabbed eight rebounds in a 125-107 win over the Pacers.

J. Winslow scored 13 points, but Toronto beat Miami 96-87.

Cwd4PJfWIAAlvJS.jpg

Last edited:
J.J. Redick scored 12 as the LA Clippers beat Memphis 99-88. Austin Rivers scored eight off the bench.

Mason Plumlee scored 19 points as Portland beat Dallas 105-95.

Cwd4rs3WEAEn_Q8.jpg

Last edited:
Rodney Hood had 18 points, but San Antonio beat the Jazz 100-86.

Cwd-r3AWgAA1FHU.jpg

Last edited:
Brandon Ingram scored 12 points and grabbed six rebounds as the Lakers shocked Golden State 117-97.

CweU0gvWgAApggz.jpg

Last edited:
This is the 1st time in 157 games that Steph Curry hasn't made a 3. J.J. Redick now has the most consecutive games with a 3 pt FG with 61.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT