ADVERTISEMENT

Duke 5 on 5 Team Scrimmage 10/4/18

I know it's a scrimmage highlight reel, but man alive there is a lot to be excited about for this season!!! Lots of threes raining down, opening up those lanes and look out!

Goldwire, Jack, Bolden all looking good, not to mention a few freshmen!!

Alan

I think Alex is auditioning for the Next Hated Duke Player position. He doesn't have much competition right now because the rest of the group is pretty likable.

I am very confident that Bolden becomes a mainstay this year, Marshal Plumlee-like.

:rolleyes:
Haven't been on here in a little while so maybe I missed this (if someone else posted it). If I did, mods please delete. Tre and Cam both played.
I don't know what's going on with the Slim Reaper's hair...a bun type pigtail?...not sure.

OFC
What I find most impressive is that no player ever missed a shot.;) We might be the only team to ever shoot 100% from the floor. In all seriousness it looks like every player on the floor had a knack for scoring.

:rolleyes:
Haven't been on here in a little while so maybe I missed this (if someone else posted it). If I did, mods please delete. Tre and Cam both played.
I don't know what's going on with the Slim Reaper's hair...a bun type pigtail?...not sure.

OFC
What I find most impressive is that no player ever missed a shot.;) We might be the only team to ever shoot 100% from the floor. Our big guns just make it look so easy.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I hope his hair grows in a hurry at least lmao .

Yes please. He was going to be harassed this year (now that Grayson is gone) since he’s now our best 3 pt shooter who is white. That hair will only make it worse/funnier.

AOC can take the punishment, and if it gets other fans focused on him versus our 4 Freshman and Bolden then let AOC take one for the team.

I have thought Alex walked to the beat of a different drum. He was suspended last season for a game. Just this look he has, like he doesn't care.
The man bun, whatever it is, only proves it to me.
I wonder if he's not priding himself to be the next hated white player.

I don't see him wearing that hair style into the season. I think he comes up with something stylish but don't man bun is going to stay. OFC

At least his hair is styled at this point. It's way better than the Napoleon Dynamite haircut he was rocking earlier in the summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT