ADVERTISEMENT

Deandre Hunter

BlueDaveil

All Conference
Nov 25, 2017

Really hate this for him and UVA. He may be their most important player. Certainly going to affect their chances. I really wanted to beat them in the finals straight up...

I saw this on Facebook a little earlier and it really sucks for him that he’s going to have to miss the NCAAT and UVA is going to miss him playing as well.

I’ll bet some moron on thr and rr is saying something along the lines of “ well our path got a little easier”

Really hate this for him. If there's a coach who can possibly still get his team all the way, it's Bennett.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Very unfortunate for such a great team. A real basketball fan has to appreciate what they did this year and how they did it. But Hunter was their most talented and dynamic player. They can win without him, but not in San Antonio...

That's tough. Like everyone else in the tourney you want to see them healthy. If we can't get the ring I sure would like to see UVA get their 1st. one. I love the way they play the game. But with that said I have all the confidence we'll get #6. Who really wants to play Duke. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Seen where Hunter broke his wrist. Sux for UVA. I am really pulling for Duke and UVA to represent the ACC. They can recover from this but that is a huge blow for Coach Bennett

Feel terrible for Hunter. Injuries are part of the game though, it's not like it hasn't happened to us..

I hate this for Hunter and UVA. He's by far their most dynamic player. Getting through their region seems like a tall task now.

Reactions: dbav
I will pull for Duke and Duke only. Oh and whoever is playing cheater U of course.

Me too.....along with whoever plays ky. Once we are out, I typically don't watch anymore games, so if we don't win it, I will find out who did win it while listening to the radio on the way to work

Reactions: QC Dukie
Did the Hunter news change who y’all are picking to get out of the South? I had Virginia in my bracket, but the Hunter news got me reconsidering it. Problem is that there’s no other team in the region that I feel great about. Not sure if I trust Arizona’s defense enough.

Did the Hunter news change who y’all are picking to get out of the South? I had Virginia in my bracket, but the Hunter news got me reconsidering it. Problem is that there’s no other team in the region that I feel great about. Not sure if I trust Arizona’s defense enough.
I switched to Arizona taking down UVA but then I switched back and switched again... UVA seems like the type of team that could still make a run with such an important loss but I just don’t see them making it all the way anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT