ADVERTISEMENT

College Gameday

WI#1Dukie22

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 17, 2008
Couple things..... Cheater students showing off some brilliancy with great signs....... NOT SO MUCH!!!

"Coach k doesn't wipe" ????? I'd be quite ashamed!!!

And another thing.......

If Jay Williams rips his button up off and displays and UNC jersey, the #22 shrine on my wall comes down this afternoon!!!!!

GO DUKE

If Jay Williams rips his button up off and displays and UNC jersey, the #22 shrine on my wall comes down this afternoon!!!!!

Amen to that WI! OFC

Thought the same thing after last sat. If he comes out with anything other than his own duke jersey I'll be furious!

Another thing, how in the world can you watch that crap on BSPN. Makes me sick to even turn it on. OFC

I tweeted with Jay a couple of times about this this week. Told him to know what is at stake. He wouldn't give it away, but I think he knows better. Also, Nolan Smith retweeted something that Kendall Marshall tweeted. I told Nolan that he can't be doing that the day before a Duke Carolina game and he knows better. He wrote me and Marshall back saying, "KM, we can't be friends right now!!!"

Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
At a boy JAY
Did any of us really expect Jay to be wearing an UNC jersey. He's a Dukie and always will be a Dukie. I knew it would be his old jersey. Give both him and Bilas a break . They love, support and PULL for Duke. Now let them do their jobs. OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:
Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
At a boy JAY
Did any of us really expect Jay to be wearing an UNC jersey. He's a Dukie and always will be a Dukie. I knew it would be his old jersey. Give both him and Bilas a break . They love, support and PULL for Duke. Now let them do their jobs. OFC
Don't disagree often Sky but do here, yes I fully believe if Jay thought UNC was going to win he would predict so, maybe not on quite the over the top fashion I wouldn't think but ya never know..... It is all for show ya know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT