ADVERTISEMENT

CHRISTMAS PREMIERE: Ol' Roy Claus and the 5 Candy Canes

Cousin Roy. I can just see him in a wussy blue mock turtle neck, white sweater and polyester pants with wussy blue patten leather shoes and disco dancing ton Rockin Round The Christmas Tree. . OFC

Well, it's not exactly like that, but here is the pic I made for you years ago, Sky!

NKzPjTz.jpg

OFC

I remember the time in 2011 when we played UNC at home. The Wear’s has transferred out during semester break and Larry Drew had just transferred the previous week. The Crazies had a sign asking ‘Wears Drew?’

That was the night UNC jumped out to an early lead and then we rode the back of Nolan on the way to a come-from-behind win.

I remember the time in 2011 when we played UNC at home. The Wear’s has transferred out during semester break and Larry Drew had just transferred the previous week. The Crazies had a sign asking ‘Wears Drew?’

That was the night UNC jumped out to an early lead and then we rode the back of Nolan on the way to a come-from-behind win.

Those were good times, DJ! I don't remember the sign 'Wears Drew', but that's pretty dang funny.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT