ADVERTISEMENT

CHRISTMAS PREMIERE: Ol' Roy Claus and the 5 Candy Canes

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Well, it's that time of year...for the annual Ol' Roy Claus Christmas thread. I found a kids friendly video that is a sing along song about the five candy canes. I loved it, and I thought with a few changes here and there...and everywhere, that it would make a great vehicle for a little fun with Roy.
It's only 1 minute and 49 seconds long, so if you decide to watch it...go all the way to the end. Turn up the volume, and click it for full screen.
I think it's pretty finny, but YMMV, and I'm just an A-hole. It's rated R (for Roy).

OFC

You ought to seen the shit eating smirk on my face watching awaiting what kinda treat Old had for us this time. That first candy dropped and I spit all over myself. What a treat that was.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Well, it's that time of year...for the annual Ol' Roy Claus Christmas thread. I found a kids friendly video that is a sing along song about the five candy canes. I loved it, and I thought with a few changes here and there...and everywhere, that it would make a great vehicle for a little fun with Roy.
It's only 1 minute and 49 seconds long, so if you decide to watch it...go all the way to the end. Turn up the volume, and click it for full screen.
I think it's pretty finny, but YMMV, and I'm just an A-hole. It's rated R (for Roy).

OFC

Danged dirt. I don't know what tother say other than if hof coach roy williams ever finds out who you are your name is DIRT and never ever never will you get any "nanner puddin." OFC

Huh...
So, a duke fan likes eating candy canes off Roy Williams crotch?
I guess that sounds about right...
Good job! The graphics are top elf. Sorry...
top shelf.
All in good fun. Merry Christmas

Huh...
top shelf.

Do you come in peace? Time will tell. I really don't get it. Don't even understand why you even posted it. Makes no sense to me. What motivated you? Can you just not help yourself ? Is it just your nature?
We will give it a while. OFC

Last edited:
I do.
Much respect for your coach, your program and our rivalry.
It’s just hard to not say something, sometimes...

No it's not hard to to keep your mouth shut when are a visitor. How do conduct yourself when you are in someone else's home? Better still how do you expect visitors to act while in your home? OFC

Last edited:
Huh...
top shelf.

I think you misinterpreted. This is not a Dukie dream.

OFC

Last edited:
Hilarious! You never cease to amaze me, ODD. I love the “fun fact”! I’m playing this one for the family on christmas. Great job!

No it's not hard to to keep your mouth shut when are a visitor. How do conduct yourself when you are in someone else's home? Better still how do you expect visitors to act while in your home? OFC
I don’t take it all that serious. College basketball is an enjoyment, helps being a fan of a program that’s historically good who has a world class rival who too is historically good.
Some on these boards are too high strung, every board, and make it personal. I’m just having fun, as I do face to face, including my home or someone else’s, with any duke fan. I expect nothing less...
We should celebrate our rivalry, I certainly do!
I can take the ribbing, God knows I have to, I’m a UNC fan...

I don’t take it all that serious. College basketball is an enjoyment, helps being a fan of a program that’s historically good who has a world class rival who too is historically good.
Some on these boards are too high strung, every board, and make it personal. I’m just having fun, as I do face to face, including my home or someone else’s, with any duke fan. I expect nothing less...
We should celebrate our rivalry, I certainly do!
I can take the ribbing, God knows I have to, I’m a UNC fan...

The point is that your post just did not need to be here. It is suspcious. A lot of trolls start off similar with a see between the lines post. It usually escalates to arrogance on a board that is not your own. I don'the know if you understand or not but if one of us made a similar post at three we would be banned. You can get by with it here. That's the difference between our fan bases here on rivals. The unc fans think it is just fan to come and say anything they wish and they are entitled to do it. We Duke fans don't have the right. I've been permantley banned from thr and probably should be. There are guys from over here that posted something far less than what you posted and we're banned. The thing about it they didn't even post at thr, they posted here. Look it'seems not really personal to you. I don't even know you but the pattern as I see it is there. But like I said we will give it some time and see where you fit in. A troll or a respected unc poster.OFC

Hey hey, back of the line KY.

pvGVxMe.jpg

Reactions: DukeDenver
The point is that your post just did not need to be here. It is suspcious. A lot of trolls start off similar with a see between the lines post. It usually escalates to arrogance on a board that is not your own. I don'the know if you understand or not but if one of us made a similar post at three we would be banned. You can get by with it here. That's the difference between our fan bases here on rivals. The unc fans think it is just fan to come and say anything they wish and they are entitled to do it. We Duke fans don't have the right. I've been permantley banned from thr and probably should be. There are guys from over here that posted something far less than what you posted and we're banned. The thing about it they didn't even post at thr, they posted here. Look it'seems not really personal to you. I don't even know you but the pattern as I see it is there. But like I said we will give it some time and see where you fit in. A troll or a respected unc poster.OFC
Fair enough.
I’m just having fun. I’m not a moderator and have lost a few accounts on RR for benign comments. Like I said, some take this far too serious.
I’m a fan of the game and the rivalry, happy to talk basketball with anyone. I can take the smack talk and will mind my “P’s & Q’s” here.
Again...
Merry Christmas

Fair enough.
I’m just having fun. I’m not a moderator and have lost a few accounts on RR for benign comments. Like I said, some take this far too serious.
I’m a fan of the game and the rivalry, happy to talk basketball with anyone. I can take the smack talk and will mind my “P’s & Q’s” here.
Again...
Merry Christmas
Do you know jbsmoove?

Fair enough.
Again...
Merry Christmas

No problem and have a Merry Christmas yourself. OFC

Need to get this baby back on track. Here is a previous year's Ol' Roy Christmas.

h8HrOwf.jpg

OFC

Precious memories. How they linger. How they satisfy the soul. No doubt one of the all time greats. The look on his face is so priceless. Doesn't get any better than this. This creation of yours alone deserved a lifetime ban from thr. OFC

Precious memories. How they linger. How they satisfy the soul. No doubt one of the all time greats. The look on his face is so priceless. Doesn't get any better than this. This creation of yours alone deserved a lifetime ban from thr. OFC

Thanks, Sky! I think this one was the first 'Roy' Christmas pic I ever made (to start the Roy Christmas tradition threads)...back, I don't know...6 or 7 years ago. Roy & Eddie...a pretty good match.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Thanks, Sky! I think this one was the first 'Roy' Christmas pic I ever made (to start the Roy Christmas tradition threads)...back, I don't know...6 or 7 years ago. Roy & Eddie...a pretty good match.

OFC

Cousin Roy. I can just see him in a wussy blue mock turtle neck, white sweater and polyester pants with wussy blue patten leather shoes and disco dancing ton Rockin Round The Christmas Tree. . OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT