ADVERTISEMENT

Christmas Gift for My Son

So I was at the Duke vs IU game and sat right under the Zion breakaway windmill dunk. When I saw the photos after the game I knew what I had to make for my son's room. He'll be so pumped and thought you guys may enjoy.

Did you take that?! Awesome gift!

Any Chance you would share the images? Would love something like this for my Duke room

Thanks guys.
No I did not take the photos so I'm not comfortable selling or making more. They were the photos by the Duke mbb social media account on Instagram after the IU game. I simply printed them on our photo printer and ordered the frame. Ordered the frame on Amazon.

Here is the link to the photos.

Thanks guys.
No I did not take the photos so I'm not comfortable selling or making more. They were the photos by the Duke mbb social media account on Instagram after the IU game. I simply printed them on our photo printer and ordered the frame. Ordered the frame on Amazon.

Thanks for that link!
Thanks guys.

Do you care to post a link to the frame? Or what you searched for to find it?

Reactions: DukeRev
That is so awesome. OFC

Yes it is!! I have 4 of Jason Robichau's Duke painting prints framed in my basement. This would look great running above or beneath tbose!

Jason's paintings are great by the way, if anyone here hasn't seen them. And the price can't be beat. I have the 2010 national champions, 903 and Kounting, and a couple others....great stuff!!!

Reactions: DukeRev and skysdad
Creative Letter Art [8x38bk-w] 9 Opening Glass Face Black Picture Frame Holds 4x6 Media with White Collage Mat

Link Here

Thanks for sharing this....I think I am going to piggy back off of your idea, but instead of the dunk, I think I'm going to put the national championship team pictures in it.....hopefully I'll be able to load it up with 6 of them soon!!

Reactions: DukeRev
Photo noob question here!

How do you get the photo printed in portrait instead of landscape for the 4x6” photo?

My printer wants to print it in landscape only with no option to switch it so would fit in the frame...any suggestions??

So there are a couple ways to do it. Any photo editing app (Photoshop or the like), you could also use one on your phone (I used Google photos) but an app like Snapseed, lightroom, etc would also work. Open each photo and then select crop. Many of these apps have prset crop shapes and ratios. I chose a 2:3 crop in portrait, for a 4x6 print. Crop each photo in the same location. I actually cropped each a little different to make sure Zion was at the center of the crop.. hope that helps.

Reactions: dukiejay and Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT