ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney Predictions?

Fourteen44

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2012
ACC Tourney Predictions?

I have Duke/UNCheat meeting in the finals. Obviously Miami will be tough but I think Duke, with the way they’re playing, wins. On the other side I see UVA and State rolling over for the Cheats (with the refs doing their part to keep UNCheat alive).

I then see Duke winning another close one in the finals.

Duke and Miami is going to be a hard fought game and hopefully we battle .

I see Duke and Virginia in the championship game and Flip and company want the rematch bad ! No overtime this game and Duke wins by ten points to become ACC tournament champions .

Am I the only one who's a little nervous about the Pitt game? It took one hell of a comeback in Cameron to win that game. We have improved, but Pitt is solid. A Pitt lose would spark Pitt Poker to show her ugly face here again which would suck.

I have no idea about what we will do in the ACC tournament. All I care about is that cheating, no good program 8 miles down the road doesn't win the whole damn thing.

I want BC to win tonight and tomorrow. After that, then I will worry about Duke, haha

I am going to like us in any game we play until if we were to make it to the E8 or past. I said "IF". We have been the best team in the ACC for the past 3 weeks. But nobody is going to lay down for us, and every game is going to test our mettle.

I don't think it's going to happen, but we are a 2 for 28 from three shooting night away from a loss to almost anyone on a neutral court.

I am picking Duke to win the title. For the first time that I can remember off-hand, we are peaking at the right time of the season. Everyone is healthy and Whitehead should be finally in game shape. I put my blue tinted glasses back on some time ago so why not.

There's always that one team that its red hot that goes out the first game lol. Hopefully that isn't us.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanInNJ
Of course Josh Graham on WSJS "the drive" picks cheats to upset Virginia and Duke to lose to Pitt. He was bragging on his picks and he lost out on the first game picking Seminoles. I think we will have a tough matchup with Pitt but I think we get the W

That Wake/Syracuse ending was wild. The last 2 shots by Wake were amazing lol

Girard missed a long shot at the end. Tough way to end your career, although he might have a Covid year left. Seems like a good kid. Wonder if Mintz is OAD. The Syracuse board is not very happy with Girard right now. I think he was 2-8.
Pitt up 7 early.
Pitt wins.
Sounds like Jim Boeheim is retiring. He said as much in the post game presser. Aidrian Autry is taking over. They just announced it. Wow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT