ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Tickets

Laettner

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 11, 2002
Anyone purchase ACCT tixx yet? Last year ticket demand was low league wide so I'm hoping schools sell books to public again. Anyone hear news?

Anyone purchase ACCT tixx yet? Last year ticket demand was low league wide so I'm hoping schools sell books to public again. Anyone hear news?

I keep looking but can’t seem to find anything too good

I keep looking but can’t seem to find anything too good

Gathered some info and schools will not offer unsold tixx books on their websites similar to last year. Ticketmaster is going to package with hospitality(food/drinks) and charge up the wazoo. Gone are the days of taking my whole family to the ACCT each day, sports is truly headed in the wrong direction. Think the conference would learn with Barclays Center being barren last year.

That stinks, the last couple of years in Greensboro I purchased off of Boston College's site.

I didn’t realize it was in Charlotte. I thought they had another year in a Brooklyn. Wow, between this and the all star break, Charlotte has a lot of good basketball this year.

I’m hoping I can find out where the team is staying. Maybe I can get some pics or autographs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT