ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

You got it. Did any of my hints help? LOL You are up. OFC

Yes, they did. I actually met my cousin's grandbaby today, so I haven't checked in awhile. But it is my sworn duty to cuddle any new babies in the family and attempt to steal all their kisses.

Indeed! He's rough and tough, he's Derek Hough. At least that's how he introduced himself one season. You're up.

LOL. Bet you didn't think I would get that one. I've been watching DWTS from the outset. I made a deal with my wife if she would watch Duke games with me I would watch DWTS with her unless they are both on at the same time.She goes to another T.V. set and watches DWTS while I watch Duke.She has became a Duke fan and I have became a DWTS fan. OFC

This is gonna be a tough one unless one are an old fart or just know a lot about the news media. Who hosted The CBS Evening news before Walter Cronkite in the early 60's ? OFC

Last edited:
This is gonna be a tough one unless one are an old fart or just know a lot about the news media. Who hosted The CBS Evening news before Walter Cronkite in the early 60's ? OFC

Not a lot of hints I can give so if it is too hard I will ask another. I can wait for reponses and if no one post I will put the new one up by 10.00 p.m.

The answer is Douglas Edwards. This should be easier. Who replaced Walter Cronkite on The CBS Evening News? OFC

The answer is Douglas Edwards. This should be easier. Who replaced Walter Cronkite on The CBS Evening News? OFC

Should have gotten this easily....Edwards went on and still did CBS Radio News after he left tv..... OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Give me the actor's name who played the love interest of actress Marlo Thomas in "That Girl."
Hint: he also had an occasional appearance as Private Lombardi in the "Gomer Pyle USMC" show.

OFC

What is the name of the Waylon Jennings album that had the theme from the Dukes of Hazzard on it?

Here's a hint. The name of the album is the same as the musical that features Ya Got Trouble.

What TV show did Jim Nabors guest star on the first episode of every season?

The answer to the previous question was Music Man.

We are gonna stick with Carol Burnett on my next question. She was born in Texas but moved to Hollywood Cal. with her grandmother. One of her neighborhood friends grew into a major television star in their own right. Who was this person? OFC

Hint #1. It is a he and he played a doctor on the television series. OFC

Pernell Roberts

OFC

Not Pernell but there are some character crossovers within the characters Roberts played and the subject or actor in this show. In other words Roberts' character was in another television series played by a different actor. OFC

Not Landon. This actor's father was a director and appeared in the series. OFC

The series that Roberts was in was about a doctor who was the same doctor in the series but a different character played him in an earlier t.v. show. OFC

Robert Young? OFC

Loretta Swit, Gary Burghoff,Harry Morgan, Wayne Rogers, Mike Farrell, McClean Stevenson, David Ogden Stiers, Larry Linville, William Christopher and ....OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT