ADVERTISEMENT

***5 Point Play Podcast Season 3 Premier!***

@dukehokie I guess you’re too good for the free board nowa days but good job. You sucked me in with cold chills and kept me in with that. That’s the goal isn’t it. Well done😂

Not too good.

I’m glad you liked it. Found it by accident haha.

Reactions: IFaZe
After two devastating losses, Duke's NCAA tournament hopes may come down to a couple of meetings with UNC and some more help in the conference tournaments. Jack from Duke.MBB stops by so the 3 of us can talk Duke/UNC one more time! What's next for Duke? Go To Hell Carolina, Go To Hell!!

Reactions: GillJET and IFaZe
***New Episode Alert***

It's not the season we wanted, but it's the one we got. Can Duke take the program back to the standard after a down year? We give our report cards for every player and talk about what's next. It's a big offseason! Let's Go Duke!!

Where do we go from here?

Reactions: GillJET
Wow, that was raw and I pretty much agree with the whole of it. As always, thanks for doing the podcast this season guys. It was a rough year. I hope you fellas are right about next season.

Reactions: timo0402
I feel the same. We have the talent to be way better than our record....politics and the corona😂

I feel the same. We have the talent to be way better than our record....politics and the corona😂

Politics has nothing to do with this team not winning more. Tons of teams in the NCAA have some message on their jerseys, that has no bearing whatsoever on our play.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Politics has nothing to do with this team not winning more. Tons of teams in the NCAA have some message on their jerseys, that has no bearing whatsoever on our play.
Couldn’t disagree more. This social justice message has been hammered more out of Duke and K. It’s more than fair to think it’s been a distraction. K’s too old to deal with this and be as committed to the team as he should.

Last edited:
We will agree to disagree. We know where we each stand. I don't think being more active in social justice issues effected the team's play or the coaching staff's ability to coach. You guys do, that's fine. I think not getting to campus until August, being the youngest group he's had since probably '83, canceled games, Jalen leaving, no fans, and several other factors played a far bigger role in how this season has went for the group. We're all entitled to our opinion. But putting equality on the back of our jerseys, a few speeches about social justice, and a video by K about BLM didn't hinder the season.

We will agree to disagree. We know where we each stand. I don't think being more active in social justice issues effected the team's play or the coaching staff's ability to coach. You guys do, that's fine. I think not getting to campus until August, being the youngest group he's had since probably '83, canceled games, Jalen leaving, no fans, and several other factors played a far bigger role in how this season has went for the group. We're all entitled to our opinion. But putting equality on the back of our jerseys, a few speeches about social justice, and a video by K about BLM didn't hinder the season.
He gets paid to coach basketball.

You said it yourself “bigger”. And I agree the corona did play a “bigger role” lol

All that’s political bs was meditated, how about medicating that energy to coaching basketball is all I’m saying :)

Couldn’t disagree more. This social justice message has been hammered more out of Duke and K. It’s more than fair to think it’s been a distraction. K’s too old to deal with this and be as committed to the team as he should.
At the beginning of the season, the kids on the team were very much involved with speaking out about what was going on. I do believe that K thought it was important for him to speak out, as did other coaches. But aside from that, had he not gotten behind the black lives matter message, it may well have affected the kids who played for him in a negative way.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Mannn.....timboeasyyy...if we beat FSU(which I can’t see) I’d love to make you eat your words😂. I like our chances after, and we’d make history!

Gooooood Morning.

DJ leaves for the nba!?
We get Keels
What’s next?
SEE YA ROY
Where were you when- 2001 FF vs Maryland

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT