ADVERTISEMENT

4 Losses.

Yasuo3750

Starter
Dec 18, 2013
Just want to point that out to all the negative people that decided to show up tonight.

We play 4 freshman, the ACC is a tough conference with new additions. And we lost 4 games.

I'm proud of these boys. Can't wait til next week.

I think this actually could help us refresh and refocus, plus instead of needing to win 20 games in a row to win it all we now only need to win 6 in a row.

However, you can't tell me this loss and the way we just didn't show up vs ND isn't a big deal cause the only reason we work so hard to become a great team all year is so we can win ACC and National Titles. So, its particularly painful cause the months of winning and playing great led to a huge no show in one of the 2 tournaments we were preparing all season to win.

This performance is a complete and total head scratcher, and came absolutely out of nowhere.

K said 'we didn't know who we were coaching for the first 24 minutes, and everything they tried to do, our guys just wouldn't execute, it was like an out of body experience. Also, that we turned into the great team we've been all year for the last 16 mins, but was just too big of a hole.

K was at a total loss as well. This one hurts...

4 losses isn't bad but no ACC Reg Season or Tourney title for four years is what had most people perplexed.

It has been hard watching for the last four years our Duke teams miss out on regular season and conference tourney titles. I became so accustomed to winning those. It has been so long and really I think only a final four and a national championship can make up for all the losses over the last four years. I feel for Quinn and I hope we can put together 6 wins here now. This is it. There is no more learning as Coach says. You can learn from this loss but not from the next one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT