Final four-
Auburn——— Auburn
UNC

Duke———— Duke
Tennessee

Championship-
Auburn——— Duke
Duke

All that said I could put UConn all the way to the ship and win it all very easily.. I think Duke is solidly a sweet 16 team

Reactions: christophero
I could see us losing to Wisconsin or going to the final four. Somewhere in the middle I guess. U Conn seems like the best team again.
Agree although I can’t admit if. I legit expected to see the bracket and have us out in the 32 then I just couldn’t haha

East-
Uconn- Auburn- ———-Auburn
Auburn
Illinois- Illinois
Iowa st

West-

UNC- UNC——————- UNC
Alabama
Clemson- Arizona
Arizona

South-
Nebraska————Duke———— Duke
Duke
NC State————- NC State
Marquette

Midwest-
Purdue- Purdue————-Tennessee
Samford
SC- Tennessee
Tennessee

Final four-
Auburn——— Auburn
UNC

Duke———— Duke
Tennessee

Championship-
Auburn——— Duke
Duke

All that said I could put UConn all the way to the ship and win it all very easily.. I think Duke is solidly a sweet 16 team
UConn does NOT need title # 6. We always talk about how spoiled our fan base is, but we paid our dues with the heartbreaks in 86, 94, 99, and 04 among others. UConn has never paid sh— Every five years or so they stroll into the Final Four and win it. Other than the 90 loss to Laettner they’ve been on cruise control. That 04 loss still stings. I want somebody to rip their heart out. They need to pay some dues to the bball gods

UCONN wasn’t the best team entering last year’s tournament. That’s why they play the games, upsets always happen

Long time lurker, finally deciding to post, is anyone else finding it hard to imagine a scenario where this team makes some noise in the tournament?

I can generally see a strength in a team that could lead to them getting the right breaks and taking it all but with this team…man the fire just normally isn’t there and I just can’t see a team like that going on a run.

Really hope Jon has crawled into some asses and lit a fire. The talent is there, but this team hasn’t played a complete game all year.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Long time lurker, finally deciding to post, is anyone else finding it hard to imagine a scenario where this team makes some noise in the tournament?

I can generally see a strength in a team that could lead to them getting the right breaks and taking it all but with this team…man the fire just normally isn’t there and I just can’t see a team like that going on a run.

Really hope Jon has crawled into some asses and lit a fire. The talent is there, but this team hasn’t played a complete game all year.
Why’d you misspell blue? In your user name, seems weird but whatever. I actually think it’s a pretty favorable draw; def more athletic than Wisconsin and god knows Uk has their issues as well. If we get hot from 3, Houston could go into panic mode. They’re front runners. Hang with them and who knows what they’ll do?

Reactions: pisgah101
Why’d you misspell blue? In your user name, seems weird but whatever. I actually think it’s a pretty favorable draw; def more athletic than Wisconsin and god knows Uk has their issues as well. If we get hot from 3, Houston could go into panic mode. They’re front runners. Hang with them and who knows what they’ll do?
Since he’s new he should delete and try again.. blue goodness ha

Reactions: KDSTONE
It’s just a little nod to the French infantry which inspired the “Blue Devils” name.

As for our tourney draw, I’m less worried about the teams we face and more concerned about if we’ll ever see this team firing on all cylinders. If they can get their act together they can take home #6. But I don’t know if we’ve seen them play a full 40 minutes yet.

I am glad we got Houston though, if we get there I think we match up pretty well. Like you said, if we can keep it close(which we have all year, kind crazy we have 8 losses and none of them were by double digits) we’ve got a real shot.

It’s just a little nod to the French infantry which inspired the “Blue Devils” name.

As for our tourney draw, I’m less worried about the teams we face and more concerned about if we’ll ever see this team firing on all cylinders. If they can get their act together they can take home #6. But I don’t know if we’ve seen them play a full 40 minutes yet.

I am glad we got Houston though, if we get there I think we match up pretty well. Like you said, if we can keep it close(which we have all year, kind crazy we have 8 losses and none of them were by double digits) we’ve got a real shot.
They could make a run, but # 6 ain’t happening. Sweet 16 would be ticker tape parade worthy

• Haha
I had no idea Blue Devils came from WW1 French infantry. I'm surprised Jim Nantz never mentioned it in one of his stories.

Last edited:
Final Four - UCONN and UNC

Purdue and Duke

Final - UCONN and Purdue

UCONN winner .

Reactions: pisgah101

I was this years old when i learned......thats cool

I don't see us going that far but I've seen other teams limp into the Tournament and then catch fire. Anything is possible.

Maybe Ryan Young has been saving a deadly 3 point shot for the Big Dance.
Hey DJ Burns saved one for the ACC TITLE game. The Cheaters can tell you all about it. Took a hit of Jack D, and chased with Bud and laugh on it!!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT