ADVERTISEMENT

2018 ACC/Big 10 Challenge Who Do You Have?

bullcity gamer

Cameron Crazy
Oct 15, 2017
Who do you have in every matchup and which conference will win this year's Challenge?

Monday 11/26
(5-1, 0-0 away) Nebraska @ Clemson (5-1, 3-0 home)
(5-0, 0-0 away) Minnesota @ Boston College (4-1, 2-1 home)

Tuesday 11/27
(2-4, 0-0 away) Illinois @ Notre Dame (5-1, 5-1 home)
(5-0, 0-0 away) #13 Virginia Tech @ Penn State (3-2, 2-0 home)
(5-1, 0-0 away) #9 Michigan State @ Louisville (3-2, 3-0 home)
(6-0, 0-0 away) NC State @ #22 Wisconsin (5-1, 2-0 home)
(6-0, 0-0 away) Pittsburgh @ #14 Iowa (5-0, 3-0 home)
(5-1, 0-1 away) Indiana @ #3 Duke (5-1, 2-0 home)

Wednesday 11/28
(3-2, 0-0 away) Syracuse @ #16 Ohio State (6-0, 4-0 home)
(4-1, 0-0 away) Rutgers @ Miami (5-1, 3-0 home)
(6-0, 0-0 away) #4 Virginia @ #24 Maryland (6-0, 5-0 home)
(4-1, 0-1 away) Georgia Tech @ Northwestern (5-1, 3-0 home)
(5-1, 0-0 away) #19 Purdue @ #15 Florida State (5-1, 2-0 home)
(6-1, 2-0 away) #11 North Carolina @ #7 Michigan (6-0, 3-0 home)

As always should be another tough challenge amongst the two conferences as 12 ranked teams are included in the 14 matchups. In addition there are three games featuring a top 25 team from each conference, all being played on Wednesday night (#4 UVA @ #24 Maryland, #19 Purdue @ #15 FSU, and #11 UNC @ #7 Michigan).

I'll go with:
Clemson
Boston College
Notre Dame
Penn State
Michigan State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Duke
Ohio State
Miami
Maryland
Northwestern
Florida State
Michigan

Big 10: 8
ACC: 6

Reactions: skysdad
Clemson
Minnesota
Notre Dame
Virginia Tech
Michigan State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Duke
Syracuse
Miami
Virginia
Northwestern
Florida State
Michigan ; )

8-6 Good Guys

Nebraska
BC
ND
Va tech
Mich st
Wisc
Iowa
Duke
Oh st
Miami
Virginia
North Western
Fla st
Mich

7-7

What are the odds of our game starting on time tomorrow night and better still what are the odds that we get to see Duke playing before the 1st. half comes to an end. OFC

What are the odds of our game starting on time tomorrow night and better still what are the odds that we get to see Duke playing before the 1st. half comes to an end. OFC
I usually hate Tuesday night games because I watch NCIS & NCIS NOLA on Tuesday nights but they’re not coming on tomorrow night. So this is one of the few Tuesday nights that there’s a game on.

I had both games last night going to ACC teams and the overall being 8-6 for ACC, Clemson blew it, so the next 12 games I have...

Notre Dame
Virginia Tech
Michigan State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Duke
Ohio State
Miami
Virginia
Northwestern
Florida State
Michigan

7-7 Overall.

The rest of my picks, just so my record can be really bad....

Notre Dame over Illinois
Va Tech over Penn St.
Michigan State over Louisville
Wisconsin over State
Iowa over Pitt....but, Go Panthers!
Duke over Indiana

Ohio State over Syracuse
Miami over Rutgers
Virginia over Maryland
Florida State over Purdue
Northwestern over Georgia Tech
Michigan over UNC

That means I have it at 7-7.

Reactions: JRables
I know there’s no way Michigan should lose. From what I’ve seen it take a miracle for the pony’s to pull that one off. I haven’t seen Virginmary play yet, but I’ve seen UVgay and they don’t look the same as last year on D. The rest ? I don’t care as long as both those scratch my eye balls out teams lose.

Michigan is very stout defensively. They make you earn everything. That said, they haven't played a team close to the caliber of UNC. Now, I know they beat Villanova, but that's not anywhere close to the kind of Wildcats team's we've become accustomed to the last few years.

I picked Michigan because I went with my heart, which is much bigger than my brain....just like Cousin Eddie.

Reactions: skysdad
Michigan’s defense is pretty good this year. I also think Beilen will have the game plan to slow down the heels. We will see!

Clemson
Minnesota

Notre Dame
Virginia Tech
Michigan State

Wisconsin
Iowa
Duke

Syracuse
Miami
Virginia
Northwestern
Florida State
Michigan ; )
8-6 Good Guys

4-4 after two days. There have been some surprises for sure. As long as UNx loses, I don't really care what happens after this though.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Going into today I am 6-2 with my predictions so far. The two games I’ve missed so far were the Nebraska/Clemson game and Michigan State/Louisville game. Hoping for a unc loss and that the ACC wins the rest of the challenge games.

I’m just looking forward to Guru Gary’s Brief Stats and Stuff Breakdown of the game to see how many blown assists and blown transitions he comes up with.

I’m just looking forward to Guru Gary’s Brief Stats and Stuff Breakdown of the game to see how many blown assists and blown transitions he comes up with.
Guru Gary is the best at what he does. OFC

It looks like the Big 10 is going to win the challenge unless FSU pulls out the win. If they do then it’ll end in a tie this year

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT