ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

I'm just here to talk basketball with you guys. I know I'm hated for being a uk fan but atleast im not a cheats fan. I haven't been disrespectful why you can't just give me a chance to talk basketball with you is baffling to me as I've not once been a jerk unless someone was a jerk to me first

You have to excuse a few of them. When you disagree with them they're ready to block you or report you. God forbid you go against what Coach K says. You'll get kicked out

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
You have to excuse a few of them. When you disagree with them they're ready to block you or report you. God forbid you go against what Coach K says. You'll get kicked out
I was holding out hope for you, da champ. I can no longer stomach your drivel. Goodbye.

Wall2Boog, no issues with you whatsoever. I enjoy your takes.

Actually same attitude and style but just a little to intelligent to be crank. Close, but no cigar. Ask dukehokie, I can sniff crank out pretty quick, he just can't help himself.

Yea man, but you may end up being ignored by every person here at the pace you're on...you may outpace Dattier at this point. That is hard to do.

It's all good. I'm a grown man. I don't worry about that stuff. I'm going to say what I say regardless

Thank you to those who don't have a problem with me posting here I may joke sometimes and say things that may piss some offf but it's a message board with a little sports banter as long as it isn't taken too far or family involved I have no problem with some busting my onions. It's just when I make a comment that isn't 100 pro duke or what your starting lineup maybe I get pissed on like a r Kelly or chuck berry victim. I'm not asking for sympathy or anything like that just a little respect if you disagree with what I say rather than being told how clueless I am and to go away. Truth is ive done something right as one of your mods aloud me to come back so I guess I'm not completely hated here lol. Plus we both hate the cheats

Ignoring Datt makes no sense to me, no matter your political leanings. He's pretty solid as a poaster.

Damn poasters, lol. DD, my issue isn't anything with politics as I do not pick a side based on party or aisle. He's just so condescending to people here, and add that to the fact that he has to take mental breaks from a sports message board, both forced and voluntary. That answers enough for me. Thankfully we have the ignore button though!

Reactions: pisgah101
Ok so I gotta ask. Do people really ignore people on here?
I enjoy different point of views and opinions but do you all have that many on ignore?

I enjoy different point of views and opinions but do you all have that many on ignore?

I have a couple of them. A lot of them are too interesting to ignore and I like to see how stupid they can get. Probably the best thing is just not reply and let them just flame out on their own. That's very hard sometimes because the ones that just keep coming back under different names is hard not to come back at. I'm really beginning to think that they are in institutions where they are allowed to have computers and somehow end up on the rivals board. Either that or they are just deranged and belong in an institution. OFC

Reactions: germantondevil
Gotcha!!

I've never used it so I'd thought I'd ask.

I'm just here to talk basketball with you guys. I know I'm hated for being a uk fan but atleast im not a cheats fan. I haven't been disrespectful why you can't just give me a chance to talk basketball with you is baffling to me as I've not once been a jerk unless someone was a jerk to me first

Again, you being a UK fan has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing. I'm fine with many UK fans here and on the national board. Same with UNC fans. As a mod, I've took more heat sticking up for UNC and UK fans than anything else. I'm just not a fan of you because I think your backhanded compliments and basketball takes are ridiculous.

Again, you being a UK fan has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing. I'm fine with many UK fans here and on the national board. Same with UNC fans. As a mod, I've took more heat sticking up for UNC and UK fans than anything else. I'm just not a fan of you because I think your backhanded compliments and basketball takes are ridiculous.
I guess I'll take that as a compliment lol

As long as you don't send me a Farmville request, you can say whatever the heck you want.

Reactions: sheyduke
I guess I'll take that as a compliment lol

@Wall2Boogie wtf is up with your hyper aggressive subgroup over at Rafters? I literally could not make it any more clear that I am not taking shots at anyone, and that little group "(the struggle guy, that Louisville hater guy) can't seem to get it. Why are they convinced that everyone is trying to start a fight or take shots?

You have Dat on ignore? There will be times when you DEFINITELY won't want to miss him go head to head with a rival poster. People don't really know Dat, he's a good dude. Hell , I still like him and I think he hates me now that he found out I voted for Trump. He always talked with me before then.

If you put me ignore be forewarned, I'll just hunt down your cell # and call you.

Hahahahaha! Dat Is pretty good when he wants to talk about Duke but when he gets to politics I wish he were gone LOL he hates me but some of his stuff is good

Reactions: sheyduke
I like some of the rivalry of this message board. You have to be way out of line to get blacklisted here. Hell you blacklisted at other places for sneezing on your computer.THR, RR. Don't go there after a loss for them. These mods let a lot ride and it's ok. Keep politics and religion to those appropriate message boards and argue some hoops here!!! I like it.

Reactions: Mac9192
Yea man, but you may end up being ignored by every person here at the pace you're on...you may outpace Dattier at this point. That is hard to do.

I know Dattier isn't around nearly as much as he was a few years ago but I never realised he was a poster that many people put on ignore. Hmmm...

@Wall2Boogie wtf is up with your hyper aggressive subgroup over at Rafters? I literally could not make it any more clear that I am not taking shots at anyone, and that little group "(the struggle guy, that Louisville hater guy) can't seem to get it. Why are they convinced that everyone is trying to start a fight or take shots?
We have our village idiots as you saw. I had no problem with your thread nor did I respond in it because once again there are few who will take a rival fan seriously. I know you were trying to be peaceful but some don't get that. Ignore the idiots.

Actually same attitude and style but just a little to intelligent to be crank. Close, but no cigar. Ask dukehokie, I can sniff crank out pretty quick, he just can't help himself.

I can't remember. Was crank a Duke fan. OFC

I actually thought we had ZERO chance with Zion because of a couple sidebar type reasons, but he sure sounds like he likes him some Duke coaching staff.

Maybe those collards at the Skillet got him afterall dukehokie !

I like hilariously bad comments, just not when they clutter up a reasonably good discussion. If I notice ya'll giving the business to an invisible poster, I'll 'show ignored content' just to get a good laugh in. I have found a great middle ground like that. I'm sure there are a few to ignore me, but they'll regret missing out on all the 100% lock insider info I have.

I like hilariously bad comments, just not when they clutter up a reasonably good discussion. If I notice ya'll giving the business to an invisible poster, I'll 'show ignored content' just to get a good laugh in. I have found a great middle ground like that. I'm sure there are a few to ignore me, but they'll regret missing out on all the 100% lock insider info I have.

Who u talking about? I feel like I missed something

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT