ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

Will be a major surprise if he leaves the state

Does that mean Duke is out? Nah..........

I know nothing about..........just reading........some are saying UK leads.
But that's next years news. We are still trying to fill a roster for '17/'18.
Like Duke, still so many ?s.. Could lose 8 or 9.

Does that mean Duke is out? Nah..........

I know nothing about..........just reading........some are saying UK leads.
But that's next years news. We are still trying to fill a roster for '17/'18.
Like Duke, still so many ?s.. Could lose 8 or 9.

If he goes to U.K. It would be a big upset

Recruiting is so fluid. Not sure what kind of timetable he has set, but the longer this recruitment lingers on the better for Duke. I think the opportunity to play for the best coach, and on the biggest stage college basketball offers will be a determining factor.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Recruiting is so fluid. Not sure what kind of timetable he has set, but the longer this recruitment lingers on the better for Duke. I think the opportunity to play for the best coach, and on the biggest stage college basketball offers will be a determining factor.

That's what I'm hoping.;)

Reactions: hart2chesson
He looks really good going against guys 1/4 of his size lol..

No one said that everyone stays in their home state, just that this particular player will. We all know other schools come to NC to get talent cuz we are a great basketball state, especially per capita.

No one said that everyone stays in their home state, just that this particular player will. We all know other schools come to NC to get talent cuz we are a great basketball state, especially per capita.

Per Capita...7-1 270lb center, he is the number one ranked big man in the 2019 class.

Yeah he would never leave the state.

Signed
John wall
Bam adebyo
hey smartass do you knows the kid or his family.I do no one can be 100% sure When you are talking about any teenager'S decision but as I said it is highly unlikely he leaves SC.I have quite a few posts and very seldom ever comment on a recruits likely destination

hey smartass do you knows the kid or his family.I do no one can be 100% sure When you are talking about any teenager'S decision but as I said it is highly unlikely he leaves SC.I have quite a few posts and very seldom ever comment on a recruits likely destination
Thanks Nostradamus, I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch over a subtle joke

Yea , but you're a dick quite often so it can bunch a panty here and there.

17799355_10208050800460128_8131327405779363556_n.jpg

Some guys get off on hangin' out with folks that don't like them. He's an old pro at skirtin' the rules, just ignore him. Maybe he'll get bored.

I don't think he will be all that in college. I don't see him do anything besides dunk and it won't be that easy to get to the goal in college. Can he play defense? Maybe if he has that mentality like Justice then it'll work at Duke. I just don't see much else that he can do

I don't think he will be all that in college. I don't see him do anything besides dunk and it won't be that easy to get to the goal in college. Can he play defense? Maybe if he has that mentality like Justice then it'll work at Duke. I just don't see much else that he can do

Then you've not seen him

Reactions: topps coach
YouTube has full games? How's his competition? I know half the stuff he gets away with in high school won't cut it in college. I know his shot his def a weakness

I watched him in person in a Christmas tourney and they dude he was matched up with was his size and a 4* going to Alabama. He kept him in check and scored over 4 on him and dropped threes like they were nothing too and also those dunks are just wow.

I watched him in person in a Christmas tourney and they dude he was matched up with was his size and a 4* going to Alabama. He kept him in check and scored over 4 on him and dropped threes like they were nothing too and also those dunks are just wow.

That'll work. Hope we get him and he's comfortable with the role justice played. Then we can run the small ball Coach K loves because we would have a legit tweener and not a wing forward trying to play the 4

Reactions: pisgah101
Jmo but using the ignore button defeats the purpose of message boards which is hear opinions of other people regardless of your opinion of their validity
Fair enough, but after 10 statements that just piss you off and nothing of any value, you'd be doing yourself a favor to block that noise. I don't block those that I disagree with. I block those that toss around negativity for the sake of seeing others respond.

Go away. Please.
I'm just here to talk basketball with you guys. I know I'm hated for being a uk fan but atleast im not a cheats fan. I haven't been disrespectful why you can't just give me a chance to talk basketball with you is baffling to me as I've not once been a jerk unless someone was a jerk to me first

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT