ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

BD Warrior

Recruit
Sep 20, 2006
I got to watch Zion Williamson in person the other night. For those that do not know he is the #2 jr in America. The kid is an absolute beast and from what I have read Duke has a good shot at getting him. Fingers Crossed. If you are in the wnc/upstate area of the Carolinas it is well worth the drive to Spartanburg Day to check him out.

Last edited:
I got to watch Zion Williamson in person the other night. For those that do not know he is the #2 jr in America. The kid is an absolute beast and from what I have read Duke has a good shot at getting him. Fingers Crossed. If you are in the wnc/upstate area of the Carolinas it is well worth the drive to Spartanburg Day to check him out.

I was at that game, agree the kid is a stud, hope duke gets him. Reminds me of Winslow , even a better athlete

He is the one I am dying to see at Duke. Hole fans mention him quite a bit and how they "like their chances." Would be such sweet icing on the cake to have Hole fans suffering and agonizing over Duke getting yet another stud that they so covet.

I have seen some great high school players in person but nothing like this kid. He is about 6 6" and built like a tank. He can jump out of the gym and handle the ball like a guard. The best part is he very humble and just has the Duke kid feel to him for some reason. I know Duke's staff is all over him so I have hope..

He is the one I am dying to see at Duke. Hole fans mention him quite a bit and how they "like their chances." Would be such sweet icing on the cake to have Hole fans suffering and agonizing over Duke getting yet another stud that they so covet.
The only person I take seriously on their board is @Gary-777. If it didn't come from him or his 'crootin buds, don't believe it!

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Had a lot of kids who totally shocked with their decisions so hopefully he will shock me and come to the good guys

Had a lot of kids who totally shocked with their decisions so hopefully he will shock me and come to the good guys

"Good guys" is a subjective term :D

But yeah we've got our eye on him as well. Everyone wants this kid, but it's far too early to tell where he wants to go.

"Good guys" is a subjective term :D

But yeah we've got our eye on him as well. Everyone wants this kid, but it's far too early to tell where he wants to go.
Not a subjective term at all.Just compare how you are treated on this board as opposed to THR.If you were a Duke fan posting there you cannot honestly say that you would not have been banned weeks ago.You are right that it is too early to predict where he will end up but as of today y'all are not a serious contender

Not a subjective term at all.Just compare how you are treated on this board as opposed to THR.If you were a Duke fan posting there you cannot honestly say that you would not have been banned weeks ago.You are right that it is too early to predict where he will end up but as of today y'all are not a serious contender

How do you know we're not a serious contender? Just curious.

And topps, you know that THR doesn't speak for all Tar Heel fans. It's a minority as far as I'm concerned. There really is no good or bad in sports, because everyone thinks of themselves as being on the right side. But if you look on most lists of most hated sports teams, Duke basketball is right near the top on most lists haha.

And topps, you know that THR doesn't speak for all Tar Heel fans. It's a minority as far as I'm concerned. There really is no good or bad in sports, because everyone thinks of themselves as being on the right side. But if you look on most lists of most hated sports teams, Duke basketball is right near the top on most lists haha.

Duke basketball, Patriots football, Yankees baseball. The greatest teams are always gonna be the some of the most loved as well as the most hated.

We are hated because we win and do it the right way. Haters gonna hate brother.

OFC

South Carolina has 4 NCAA tournament winsin their history. I suppose you can call that a pulse, but it could also be considered as indigestion. That program is atrosius!
Let me be more specific. Frank Martin is putting in work right now. Clemson sucks at the moment. I think a top recruit might pay attention to that.

Let me be more specific. Frank Martin is putting in work right now. Clemson sucks at the moment. I think a top recruit might pay attention to that.

Maybe but Clemson will make the tourney this year as will SC so we'll see. And they did beat us last year!

Reactions: dukehokie
Maybe but Clemson will make the tourney this year as will SC so we'll see. And they did beat us last year!
I'll be there in garnet and black. Let's not talk about football though. The Shamecocks and the Dukies have left me a broken college football fan.

Zion has played for my son for two years.Great kid but it would shock me if he left SC,

So your son is his coach now? If so you can have a little influence on where this kid go, at least compared to the rest of us fools on here. lol. Get in your sons ear and push that kid to Duke..;)

As for hate the term ABC was and is still ve
So your son is his coach now? If so you can have a little influence on where this kid go, at least compared to the rest of us fools on here. lol. Get in your sons ear and push that kid to Duke..;)
He was his AAU coach last year but switched careers and is no longer coaching but he will do everything possible to push Duke.If he doesn't he is out of the will lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT