ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson Deserves A Storybook Ending

Good read. Was about to post it myself. THR thinks Little will have a better ending than Zion. We'll just have to see about that.

Thanks for the post "Q", nice read. I just feel like it is destiny to get Zion back, especially to make one last run with what I consider a really special group of kids that represent not only themselves, but Duke, and the NCAA, in the way it is supposed to be done.
College basketball and all the fans across the country need to see this wonderful young man and the way he carries himself, even for the brief time they are going to get to see him.
I have to believe that the "Basketball Gods" will return him to his team, and they will fulfill their dream of bringing #6 to Durham. I know it will fulfill this OF's dream!
Go Duke!
OFC

Thanks for the post "Q", nice read. I just feel like it is destiny to get Zion back, especially to make one last run with what I consider a really special group of kids that represent not only themselves, but Duke, and the NCAA, in the way it is supposed to be done.
College basketball and all the fans across the country need to see this wonderful young man and the way he carries himself, even for the brief time they are going to get to see him.
I have to believe that the "Basketball Gods" will return him to his team, and they will fulfill their dream of bringing #6 to Durham. I know it will fulfill this OF's dream!
Go Duke!
OFC

Agreed!

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I agree he should get to write his own ending and as a Duke fan I certainly hope he does. Whatever happens though, I know I'll be tuning in to the NBA next year, because I'll finally have someone worth watching not named Kobe. Love this kid and wish him all the best in his career. Gonna miss him in Black and blue.

I agree he should get to write his own ending and as a Duke fan I certainly hope he does. Whatever happens though, I know I'll be tuning in to the NBA next year, because I'll finally have someone worth watching not named Kobe. Love this kid and wish him all the best in his career. Gonna miss him in Black and blue.
Already looking forward to playing NBA 2k20 with him on there!

I haven't watched the NBA in years, but I will be watching Zion next year as well!!

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
I haven't watched the NBA in years, but I will be watching Zion next year as well!!
I haven't watched it in about 6-7 years, or whenever it was Kobe tore his Achilles in the playoffs, since then no one player has made it worth to me to care about it. Next year with Zion AND RJ(who plays a little like Mr. Bryant), yeah, I'll be tuning in lol.

I haven't watched it in about 6-7 years, or whenever it was Kobe tore his Achilles in the playoffs, since then no one player has made it worth to me to care about it. Next year with Zion AND RJ(who plays a little like Mr. Bryant), yeah, I'll be tuning in lol.

I haven't watched since Doninique Wilkins retired. God I'd love to see Atl get Zion! Don't think it will happen though.
I did see on one of the mock draft boards though that they had Atl getting Cam Reddish!

@retiredsoldier might have to get some tickets if that happens!!

Reactions: retiredsoldier
I haven't watched since Doninique Wilkins retired. God I'd love to see Atl get Zion! Don't think it will happen though.
I did see on one of the mock draft boards though that they had Atl getting Cam Reddish!

@retiredsoldier might have to get some tickets if that happens!!
Oh yeah buddy, you know I got you covered. Room and board as well.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I have taken my kids to several CBB games over the years including 2 Duke games in NYC, but they have never even asked about going to an NBA game. Just the other day they were talking about how they hoped the Knicks got Zion so we can go see him play. What an INCREDIBLE impact one young man can have on a league!!

And how can anyone not love this young man's attitude?? Duke fan or not, he just seems like an amazing ambassador of the game.

Let's go Zion! Finish strong at Duke and make us proud at the next level!

Please come back Zion so teams can worry about us instead of us worrying about other teams. :)

He deserves to play at least one more game at CIS. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT