Mar 28, 2010
Duke Basketball‏Verified account@DukeMBB 4m4 minutes ago
1f6a8.png
ZI
1f92f.png
N STATUS UPDATE:

(He’s back)

D1oRJSOWoAEj4he.jpg

I saw something about that on ESPN. Good for you guys. Reid Travis will be back also

I'm gonna go ahead and post this. Been going and forth on why I should our not, I really have nothing to lose. I'm a certified permanent banned poster over at thr so I have nothing to lose. I don't care what team heel fans say they do not want Zion to play. Oh they'll say we want to beat you with your best . How many heel fans have you heard say "Wish Zion could have played in both regular season games. " If you did hear that you heard ram crap. No we don't wish star players together hurt or at least we shouldn't. What if during tonight's game either maye, johnson or white went down and assuming we do beat Syracuse are we gonna really be tore up about it. I can only speak for myself but anything to make it an easier win. Radical post I know but I just can't see hof coach roy williams sitting in a team meeting or a press conference right before the second game " boy I'm hope Zion plays against us tonight. OFC

I'm gonna go ahead and post this. Been going and forth on why I should our not, I really have nothing to lose. I'm a certified permanent banned poster over at thr so I have nothing to lose. I don't care what team heel fans say they do not want Zion to play. Oh they'll say we want to beat you with your best . How many heel fans have you heard say "Wish Zion could have played in both regular season games. " If you did hear that you heard ram crap. No we don't wish star players together hurt or at least we shouldn't. What if during tonight's game either maye, johnson or white went down and assuming we do beat Syracuse are we gonna really be tore up about it. I can only speak for myself but anything to make it an easier win. Radical post I know but I just can't see hof coach roy williams sitting in a team meeting or a press conference right before the second game " boy I'm hope Zion plays against us tonight. OFC

I get what you’re saying but if we play them tomorrow I want them happy and healthy. I know we will win and I want them to have 0 excuses

Reactions: skysdad
I get what you’re saying but if we play them tomorrow I want them happy and healthy. I know we will win and I want them to have 0 excuses

I'm not wishing no one gets hurt or sick. I'm just saying heel fans didn't go "or darn , Zion's hurt." And yes I want them at strength. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
I think if you genuinely believe you're the best team, you wouldn't care who suits up against you. If you want to prove you are the best, you want the other team's best shot, which to me means all opposing players healthy and ready to play. I think this is where you see a huge difference in Duke fan's attitudes. They want anyone against a healthy Duke squad because Duke is the best team when healthy. I think UVA is darn close, but I ain't overly worried about nobody else. You need a good dose of luck with one and done tourneys, but I like Duke's odds because they play well away from Cameron.

On the other hand, my alma mater (FSU) are the poster children for a bad road team. Aye-yi-yi. Hamilton needs to convince them it's a home game tomorrow. UVA humiliated them in Charlottesville.

Last edited:
...my alma mater (FSU) are the poster children for a bad road team. Aye-yi-yi. Hamilton needs to convince them it's a home game tomorrow. UVA humiliated them in Charlottesville.
If excitement has anything to do w/ momentum, y'all have that advantage today!

Reactions: meisperplexed
If excitement has anything to do w/ momentum, y'all have that advantage today!

I like your thinking. Last season was so exciting for the Noles. Bob Sura and Sam Cassell were playing the last time they made the Elite Eight. Fingers crossed for a good showing from the boys tonight.

FSU and Duke probably seems like a strange fandom combination, but my grandpa was a Duke nut, so I inherited my love of Duke from him. Oh, how I wish he was still here to see this year's team. What a wonderful time we would have had cheering them on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT