ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Toying with our Emotions?

Could you imagine Zion surrounded with shooters?? Collapse down on him and he can kick it out. Start making 3s so the help defenders can’t collapse down you just give it to Zion and he’ll make an easy lay up. Damn if we had some shooters this year. I gotta stop thinking about it lol

Reactions: christophero
Love Zion, but as others have alluded to it’s not happening. He is more than ready for The NBA and should go live out his dream of playing in the best basketball league in the world. Good Luck Zion and Thank You for playing your one season of college basketball for The Blue Devils.

It should probably be noted that Zion didn't tweet this himself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was just walking by and they asked to get a picture of him posing with their stuff, haha.

Reactions: dukehokie
Whats the highest ranked and seen as most likely to be a one and done kid who decided to come back?

Miles Bridges? Harry Barnes?

Tonight on ESPN2 is the wooden award presentation. I’m just guessing, but knowing him I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to remain a Duke student until all of these award ceremonies were over. Guessing we hear an announcement next week.

Reactions: Mullin5756
It should probably be noted that Zion didn't tweet this himself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was just walking by and they asked to get a picture of him posing with their stuff, haha.

It’s an advertisement for the stuff it’s not a random picture

Reactions: Mpm277
Whats the highest ranked and seen as most likely to be a one and done kid who decided to come back?

Miles Bridges? Harry Barnes?

I would say Bridges. That was a huge surprise.

Grayson was up there too after his sophomore year. Not so much after his junior year.

I’d bet money he’d be coming back if he wasn’t awaiting that shoe deal. That shoe exploding really sucked but it has made him future millions. Who said getting injured in college doesn’t get you paid?

I’d bet money he’d be coming back if he wasn’t awaiting that shoe deal. That shoe exploding really sucked but it has made him future millions. Who said getting injured in college doesn’t get you paid?
He would have gotten a million dollar shoe deal anyway.

Right, in a perfect world he would get his $200M shoe contract AND be able to come back for another season at Duke. o_O:rolleyes:

Reactions: PixelDevil
First pick this year or first pick next year...he's good either way. I dont think he is coming back but if he did that would be amazing...unfinished business!

He would have gotten a million dollar shoe deal anyway.

Wouldn’t have been as high as it will be. Nike has to get him now. I’d be surprised if he signed with anyone else

Could you imagine Zion surrounded with shooters?? Collapse down on him and he can kick it out. Start making 3s so the help defenders can’t collapse down you just give it to Zion and he’ll make an easy lay up. Damn if we had some shooters this year. I gotta stop thinking about it lol

Imagine if we just had Kennard the last two seasons? Decent chance we win back-to-back titles with him in the starting lineup.

Our 2015 team was kind of built like that, though. Okafor down low... and everyone else is shooting at 40% from three, or close to it. Hoping we can have a similar style in 2020 with Carey down low & solid perimeter shooters around him.

Reactions: HonkeyT
Imagine if we just had Kennard the last two seasons? Decent chance we win back-to-back titles with him in the starting lineup.

Our 2015 team was kind of built like that, though. Okafor down low... and everyone else is shooting at 40% from three, or close to it. Hoping we can have a similar style in 2020 with Carey down low & solid perimeter shooters around him.
Yeah we’d be very good but if we still had kennard you gotta think some body doesn’t come in from the past two seasons with how many shots he would get his last two years.

It’s only teasing if you think there’s a chance he’s coming back. If you do, please contact me about a great opportunity I have for you to purchase some beachfront property in Nebraska.

Yeah we’d be very good but if we still had kennard you gotta think some body doesn’t come in from the past two seasons with how many shots he would get his last two years.
Would you rather have a junior Kennard or a freshman Gary Trent Jr or Trevon Duval? Would you rather have a senior Kennard or a freshman RJ Barrett or Cam Reddish?

Would you rather have a junior Kennard or a freshman Gary Trent Jr or Trevon Duval? Would you rather have a senior Kennard or a freshman RJ Barrett or Cam Reddish?
Oh I’d take kennard over all of them but at the same time you’re still losing a valuable piece. So it’s not like you’re just adding him to the roster. You gotta assume you have to take 1 or 2 off as well. But yes kennard over all of them

Reactions: Mpm277
Oh I’d take kennard over all of them but at the same time you’re still losing a valuable piece. So it’s not like you’re just adding him to the roster. You gotta assume you have to take 1 or 2 off as well. But yes kennard over all of them

Lukeeeeee>

Zion was recruited over, why would he come back? K pushed him out the door by recruiting Carey. You fools!
No no.. someone needs to tell Zion that with Cam and RJ having declared next year can actually be Zion's team! Tre promises he'll be more of a pass-first point guard!

Reactions: timo0402
I would very strongly consider getting Zion tatted on my neck if he came back. And I’m being serious

Reactions: Mullin5756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT