ADVERTISEMENT

Zion NBA 2K?

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Just 3 or 4 days ago I was looking through some of my games and came across an older NBA 2K title and I thought...wouldn't it be something if they decided to put Zion on the cover! I thought about making a photoshop of it, but decided against it. Well, this morning I found this article that came out today about the possible players to be used for the upcoming cover, and Zion was mentioned. No rookie has ever been used on the cover before, but if ever there was the time, this is it. It would create a lot of excitement for the game too imo. Anyway, I think it's got a chance, so I made a couple of covers of Zion. I don't have any idea where he's going, so I left him in his Duke uniform for one of them (unfair 'cruiting' advantage?:D).

Here's the article:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...-be-the-face-of-this-years-game/#16081e4a6522

And here are the 2 editions of NBA 2K Twenty with Zion.

ujo9L08.jpg

VAK1DY5.jpg

OFC

I’m a 2K addict and if there’s one thing I know for sure about 2K is that they are pure marketing geniuses... Seriously, my bank statements make me want to vomit when I see how much I spend on PlayStation purchases (buying VC on 2K) every month.

Not only would this be wishful thinking, but it’s highly likely. 2K releases a standard and premium edition of the game every year, I can see Zion being on one of the two. We know it won’t be in a Duke jersey, but I admire your photoshopping skills.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’m a 2K addict and if there’s one thing I know for sure about 2K is that they are pure marketing geniuses... Seriously, my bank statements make me want to vomit when I see how much I spend on PlayStation purchases (buying VC on 2K) every month.

Not only would this be wishful thinking, but it’s highly likely. 2K releases a standard and premium edition of the game every year, I can see Zion being on one of the two. We know it won’t be in a Duke jersey, but I admire your photoshopping skills.

Im a 2k guy as well...94 almost 95 6'11 slashing stretch 4

I respect the grind. I’d be a lot higher but I mostly play park and after a few hundred games I get burnt out and just stick to Play Now Online. I ain’t played a game with MyPlayer since like Thanksgiving.
A7-F1-DE04-6878-4-AD1-9497-90040972-CD96.jpg

cool...i just play park and mycareer TV games for extra VC and then playoffs..then what the heck are u spending $ for VC on...i havent spent any money except for $49.99 at the start as I get the game for free through a sony rewards cc

cool...i just play park and mycareer TV games for extra VC and then playoffs..then what the heck are u spending $ for VC on...i havent spent any money except for $49.99 at the start as I get the game for free through a sony rewards cc
When I buy the game I always buy $100 worth of VC immediately. Between upgrading my player and buying animations + clothes I blow that quick. Then about once a week or so I buy the 75,000VC for $20 until I’m done with Park. Honestly it’s a waste of money cuz I just buy all the new virtual clothes at Swag’s and all that dumb stuff. Once I’m done with Park / MyPlayer I don’t spend any $ on the game lol. I just meant that when I’m grinding that I do. 20 bucks a week don’t seem like a big deal but when I look at my monthly bank statements and see that I’m spending around $100/month on a video game I’m just like duuuuuude... lol

A 7"3' 280 pound slashing rebounder. That's awesome haha
Haha I make a true 5 center (only player) every year. Usually I make a pure glass cleaner but I realized this year if I throw in that athletic finisher dual-archetype with it I board just as well + I’m quicker / better offense... I’d say 80% of the 2K population makes a guard or a stretch big man. I’d rather board everybody and dunk on them short boys lmao

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT