ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Basketball Cards

Duke937

Starter
Mar 20, 2017
Dayton,Oh
Big Z is about to ruin the hobby for me! His first licensed autographs came out from Panini today. The first 3 that were posted on eBay are outrageous...

1 of them numbered to /5 is up for buy it now or best offer at 39,999.99

1 of them numbered to /5 is up for buy it now or best offer at 50,000.00

1 of them numbered to /5 is being bid on right now, the highest bid is 99,999.99.

I’d post pictures but i don’t know how lol

I hope Zion has a great and long career. One worthy of a Hall of Famer. I think it is totally unfair to him with all this hype before he has even played one game. All critical eyes will be on him and everytime he has a bad game or really messes up the Zion critics will show no mercy. It's just not fair to him no matter how much money he is making or how many deals he signs. He did not bring all this hype and attention to himself. He just wants to play basketball. We are still his support team. They are enough Zion bashers out there just visiting for him to fail. Let the kid have fun and develope. Really don't want to see a Zion tracker. Q's Duke players in the NBA thread is good enough for all our players. Let Zion be Zion OFC

Someone is just trying to be stupid, I realize those are a limited edition rookie autograph, but geez get real. The panini website was selling the first run hobby boxes last week for $130, the website was so busy I couldnt log on, people on ebay are now selling them for up to $500 a box.

Someone is just trying to be stupid, I realize those are a limited edition rookie autograph, but geez get real. The panini website was selling the first run hobby boxes last week for $130, the website was so busy I couldnt log on, people on ebay are now selling them for up to $500 a box.
Yeah it crashed the website. Those boxes are already up over 300 bucks now. My local card store got about 6 boxes in. He couldn’t get his hands on any more right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT