ADVERTISEMENT

Your thoughts on the 4 and 5 positions

LetsGoDuke301

Cameron Crazy
Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
I am sure it has been discussed but for my selfish reasons I will bring it up again.

There are more question marks than just the 4 and 5, but it is clearly the biggest question mark. I don't think anyone outside of the coaching staff has a clue what to expect from the Bigs this year. But assuming they do two in / two out, who will be paired together? I think it will be Plumlee with Jefferson and Obi with Jeter. Or I could be miles from what will be.

I do believe Plumlee and Jefferson will get the majority of the PT if for no other reason than seniority. So with that said, what can we expect from them? Combined, if they get 15 and 10, I believe that puts Duke in good position. Thoughts?

I expect a pairing rotation of MP3 and AJ, and then some Jeter and Obi, although that'll change based on fouls, match-up, some Ingram at the 4, etc.

My thought is that K will find the right combination as the season goes on. I could certainly see a lineup of Obi/Jefferson-Jeter-Ingram-Allen-Thornton. I could also see a lineup of Jeter-Ingram-Jones-Allen-Thornton.

It will be fun watching it come together. Especially with upper class men like Plumlee, Jefferson, and Jones to work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT