ADVERTISEMENT

Your sports top 5 bucket list.

1. Duke game in student section vs UNC

2. Duke national Championship Game

3. Little League World Series

4. Game 7 Penguins game in Pittsburgh

5. Take BP on Field of Dreams in Dubuque, IA. - Done! College baseball roommate was from Dubuque and we did this summer of our senior year. Many don't know but that field is actually little league sized...200' to the corn.

5. Take BP on Field of Dreams in Dubuque, IA. - Done! College baseball roommate was from Dubuque and we did this summer of our senior year. Many don't know but that field is actually little league sized...200' to the corn.

I want to go to the Little League World Series too. OFC

1/Watch Duke crush UNC in Cameron in person
2/Watch Duke crush UNC in nose dome in person
3/Watch Duke win natty in person
4/Atlanta Braves take world series
5/Kid refuses to take ball from Cam Newton

OFC
Would love to see #5 Hart. By far my least favorite athlete.......other than the cheats roster of course.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Not counting Duke/UNC in Cameron because that obvious

1. The Final 4
2. The Masters
3. The Kentucky Derby
4. Army/Navy game
5. The Angels in the World Series
6. The Summer Olympics

1. Attend the Duke Unc game at Duke.

In 2013, I dropped over a $1,000+ for a front row (upper level) seat behind Unc bench area. By the time I got a hotel and everything... I bet I spent $2,000. The game was close till the end but Duke pulled out the win. Best $ I have ever spent. The Cameron Crazies are on a completely other level for that game. When I saw a Red Bull truck before the game handing out Red Bulls to the Crazies..I knew it was going to be a good time lol. I documented my entire experience using my iphone and Sony camera. From the students before the game, to the game, to the burning of the benches. If you got time to kill you can see the 20 minute video here where I combined a bunch of short clips.

2. See Duke win the national championship. I never thought I would ever get to see this. But I got picked up by a media site to work the 2015 Final Four. From seeing UK undefeated streak end, to walking past Magic Johnson, to meeting Grant Hill, to seeing the media storm all around Grayson Allen in the locker room after the championship game, to walking on the court and watching One Shining Moment, to taking a selfie with the Blue Devil and to Coach K's golf cart almost running over me, to me saying Congrats to K on #5 as his cart went by me again... this is my top bucket list item I could ever imagine. Truly a dream come true!

Here is a video I shot of One Shining Moment on the court after the championship game.

Still to do.

3. See the World Cup (hopefully in the USA and hopefully in the next 10-20 years it happens) See US, Brazil, and Argentina play.

4. Watch the Masters. Although I would have like to seen this more so when Tiger was in his prime.

5. See Duke football play in one of the major bowl games or playoffs. Hopefully this will happen in the future. However, I am looking forward to them playing Alabama in 2019 for the Chick-fil-A kickoff. I hope to make this game.

Reactions: Dad2ze and skysdad
Carolina/Duke game at CIS
Duke FF
Sunday at the Masters
Fly Fishing in the Florida Keys on the flats for Bone Fish
Chasing the Country's biggest Smallmouth Bass on Lake St Clair

Reactions: skysdad

Oh yes, I forgot about Field of Dreams which is strange since I just watched the movie (again) the other night. "200 feet to the corn". What a great line!

5. A Dallas Cowboys game with a true G.M. and without a puppet coach.

4. Duke FB in the Orange Bowl

3. Duke FB in the NCAAF final 4 playoff.

2. Duke/unc BB in final 4 or Natty

And finally

1. A Duke BB game after we hire an outside expert Defensive advisor
You must mean the old Orange Bowl, right? Man that place was insane!! I can't imagine anyone's bucket list involves going to Hard Rock Stadium. And I say that as a 'Canes and Dolphins fan.

College baseball world series
Giants vs Dodgers in LA
Football Giants in a Super Bowl
Isles/Rangers in game seven, wherever
Duke baseball in CWS in Nebraska
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
You must mean the old Orange Bowl, right? Man that place was insane!! I can't imagine anyone's bucket list involves going to Hard Rock Stadium. And I say that as a 'Canes and Dolphins fan.

I was just referencing non playoff conference champs, but yes, you are correct. Good ole lil Havana.

(Since I've been to Cameron for a few Duke games; and Augusta; I'll leave those off the list).

1. Packers game in December at Lambeau Field. With snow.

2. U.S. Open night tennis - say, the quarters (with a rowdy crowd); in great seats, maybe one of the boxes, with Roger Federer playing and winning (likely have only one year left for this to happen - anyone want to help out here?). :)

3. The Open Championship - in Scotland (any of the Open rotation courses there). With wind and rain.

4. The Rose Bowl (with tickets to the Rose Parade) - with either USC or UCLA against either OSU or Mich (preferably part of the playoff).

5 (tie). Wimbledon Men's Final - Fed vs Djoker or Fed vs Murray. (Yes, I'm a big tennis fan).

5 (tie). Tour de France - a big, deciding mountain stage (on L'Alpe d'Huez, preferably).

5 (tie). Grand Prix of Monaco - in a luxury yacht with some cool celebs and great drinks.

(Sorry for cheating on the 5th - I like the # 7. ;) ).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT