ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to duke Grandison! Updated- he committed

Went hiking yesterday near Gatlinburg. A dude swore he saw a bear but I think it may have been a hallucination based on the odor emitted from his area. Did see an elk though. Awesome
You mean asheville? Lol

Went hiking yesterday near Gatlinburg. A dude swore he saw a bear but I think it may have been a hallucination based on the odor emitted from his area. Did see an elk though. Awesome
You must of been near Abram's Creek in the Great Smoky Mtn. National Park. I grew up 50 miles West of Asheville. Plenty of wild boar and it wasn't unusual to see a black bear now and again near the house. Beautiful area and I intend to go back some day. I really miss my trout fishing.

You must of been near Abram's Creek in the Great Smoky Mtn. National Park. I grew up 50 miles West of Asheville. Plenty of wild boar and it wasn't unusual to see a black bear now and again near the house. Beautiful area and I intend to go back some day. I really miss my trout fishing.
Where’d you grow up? Around Bryson City?

I agree. You have the right to defend yourself, but at some point the cougar would have run away. If I had to kill a cougar I wouldn't be smiling about it.

Congratulations ! Grandison is exactly what you search for in a transfer. He has 5 years of college experience. He is still only a decent athlete, but he's stronger and faster than he was a few years ago.

He's an excellent shooter with good size. He can play multiple positions. He improved every year. He played a lot of minutes for an excellent Illinois team.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Congratulations ! Grandison is exactly what you search for in a transfer. He has 5 years of college experience. He is still only a decent athlete, but he's stronger and faster than he was a few years ago.

He's an excellent shooter with good size. He can play multiple positions. He improved every year. He played a lot of minutes for an excellent Illinois team.
Just need that age and shooting from him!

I agree. You have the right to defend yourself, but at some point the cougar would have run away. If I had to kill a cougar I wouldn't be smiling about it.
I agree, nothing to smile about but I was attacked by a stray once. He got my hand and wouldn’t let go. One of my fingers got infected, required surgery. I can only imagine what being attacked by a 50 lb cougar would be like. So in that moment I don’t know if I’d be capable of rational thoughts

I agree, nothing to smile about but I was attacked by a stray once. He got my hand and wouldn’t let go. One of my fingers got infected, required surgery. I can only imagine what being attacked by a 50 lb cougar would be like. So in that moment I don’t know if I’d be capable of rational thoughts
I know what being attacked by a 50 pound cat would be like. It would be hell!. The man had to finish the job. Something was wrong with the cat. He would have taken three breaths and come back for more

I know what being attacked by a 50 pound cat would be like. It would be hell!. The man had to finish the job. Something was wrong with the cat. He would have taken three breaths and come back for more
Glad Duke got Grandison. Seems to be a complete team. Not read the cougar story but I would think something would already be wrong with the cat. At 50 pounds, it might find it difficult to kill a healthy man but Jesus it would be more than capable of clawing and biting the absolute hell out of you.

ged thanks, we needed another shooter. I know Whitehead can knock it down from outside, but you always need a 2nd sniper. Case in point is how you guys shut down Griffin in our last two meetings. We really had no other REAL OUTSIDE THREAT. This is a nice pick-up..

OFC

Glad Duke got Grandison. Seems to be a complete team. Not read the cougar story but I would think something would already be wrong with the cat. At 50 pounds, it might find it difficult to kill a healthy man but Jesus it would be more than capable of clawing and biting the absolute hell out of you.
Yea that’s not a “I’m gonna die” but a “this is gonna suck”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT