ADVERTISEMENT

Thornton Reclassifies and Commits!

I've watched a few highlight videos of him and I find it interesting that he shoots his jumper with his right hand but seems to like to finish at the rim with his left. Nice little change up there
I noticed this as well. It seems like his jump shot uses both hands at the same time, with right getting most.

Jesus man, found a bunch more video on him today, this kid has some electric mobility. He's fast. Has a crossover that will break many ankles. His court vision is amazing, incredible on the money passing. He is also very good in heavy traffic , much like Kyrie in that he dribbles into a crowd and either finishes at the rim or pops off an Incredible pass. The bigs are gonna get some sweet dunks.

Pretty safe to assume he and Grayson will be a special duo next season. Ingram is gonna pick Duke just to be with Thornton.

Reactions: pisgah101
Y'all hit the nail on the head - this kid is sick. Many doubters will be surprised next year, and yes, there will be ankles broken.....

Just wondering how he carries himself, like in the locker room? I haven't heard him talking much or communicating with other players. Is he the type of kid that others really wanna play with? Here's hoping so, because, if he's a likable fella, with the skills he has, he'll draw some serious talent from the 16' pool.

Like the way he keeps his team mates involved. He goes to the basket well. Seems very quick. Hope can shoot from the free throw line a lot. He should get to the free throw line frequently. OFC

Derryck has some sick moves. Ankle breaker extraordinaire.

Derryck%20Thorntons%20Trophy%20Case.jpg

OFC

Yep. I wanted those guys but I wasn't foaming at the mouth for them (though If I knew their additions would have led to number 5 I would have been). I wanted Jabari really bad. I thought he was all that.....

so yeah, I'm ULTRA high on Derryck

Check out some Tatum highlights. That kid is unreal. Unreal.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Just wondering how he carries himself, like in the locker room? I haven't heard him talking much or communicating with other players. Is he the type of kid that others really wanna play with? Here's hoping so, because, if he's a likable fella, with the skills he has, he'll draw some serious talent from the 16' pool.

Show, he'll be loved by teammates from day 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT