ADVERTISEMENT

Team just left for Cali today

I’m glad they stayed in and rested but pissed we didn’t get more time to adjust to the time zone change. We’ll be playing at 10 pm

Reactions: sheyduke
The time zone and game time change is an underestimated factor I believe....playing that late has to be difficult. Ttech is also affected so maybe it zero's out....still, whoever adapts the best has an advantage

I firmly believe that everything Duke does these days is on the advice of medical people at Duke Hospital. I bet Coach K got advice regarding getting used to the time change as well. We're still 2 days and nights away from the game.

I’ve lived between both coasts - it’s not a big deal unless you’re taking a red eye west to east or a really early flight east to west AND THEN trying to carry on an active, long day.

If we score more points than them we have a good chance at winning. This game really could go either way it seems like an even match up.

Do you think the first team to 60 points will win? Normally, I go with the first team to 69 points typically wins, but this one looks like a low scoring game.

Reactions: christophero
Do you think the first team to 60 points will win? Normally, I go with the first team to 69 points typically wins, but this one looks like a low scoring game.
I’ve been think about this. 65 keeps popping up in my head

Can they take us out of our offensive flow, and if so, what do we do to adjust? This game could be in the 50s if they have their way. Guys like Keels and AJ are good drivers. We cannot get 3 happy if they pack it in.

Guys it’s a 3 hour difference. Not 2 days
As a coach that takes kids to nationals twice a year and often in Cali from Va….The time change isn’t as big a deal going east to west…but it does have an effect coming back after from West to East…their is a definitive fatigue that takes some days to get over.

I mean if we flew to Germany for a game tomorrow then I’d be worried. This board has come up with every reason why we will lose. There is a change we could actually win this game
Fly to Germany, get hammered, sleep an hour.....then play? Lol

As a coach that takes kids to nationals twice a year and often in Cali from Va….The time change isn’t as big a deal going east to west…but it does have an effect coming back after from West to East…their is a definitive fatigue that takes some days to get over.
The team needs to do the Wade Boggs Challenge on the way there

Reactions: timo0402
That timeout was amazing. Love it when coach k coach’s!!!! Settle the team down and let’s get back in this game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT