ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 day one official thread

^yup. Was torn on who to root for. Part of me want Clemson because of ACC but other part because I think Arizona had a better shot of being the Cheats. Now just gotta hope for Bama

Reactions: Mac9192
If AZ couldn't beat Clemson, they sure as hell couldn't beat UNCheat.

Reactions: devilsrule
The better coached team won. Caleb Love has had “one shining moment” in his career and that was the last three weeks of 2022.

Also, anyone see the discussion of the panel (Barkley, Smith, Kellog) in between the two games? Kenny Smith proceeds to mention the Houston game is the one he’s excited about for tomorrow, says the name Houston at least twice and talks a little bit about the game, but will not even acknowledge that Houston has a F opponent. Who are they playing Kenny? themselves?

Reactions: Mac9192
The better coached team won. Caleb Love has had “one shining moment” in his career and that was the last three weeks of 2022.

Also, anyone see the discussion of the panel (Barkley, Smith, Kellog) in between the two games? Kenny Smith proceeds to mention the Houston game is the one he’s excited about for tomorrow, says the name Houston at least twice and talks a little bit about the game, but will not even acknowledge that Houston has a F opponent. Who are they playing Kenny? themselves?
Kenny is a punk bitch.

I believe Clemson might have 2 wins over UNC in the last 30 or 40 years. I would glad take UNC in that matchup. Plus they were 1-1 on the season both winning on the ours court

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I believe Clemson might have 2 wins over UNC in the last 30 or 40 years. I would glad take UNC in that matchup. Plus they were 1-1 on the season both winning on the ours court

They’ve beaten them more than that, you’re thinking about their all-time record in Chapel Hill.

Alabama looks terrible right now. They don’t have a chance if they keep turning the ball over

They’ve beaten them more than that, you’re thinking about their all-time record in Chapel Hill.
Clemson is 4-4 vs UNCheat in the last 8 games played. 2 of Clemson's wins were at UNCheat.

You must live in NC too. Hatred for the holes like this happens because we live around the entitled pricks.

Worst fans in the country.
It always makes me chuckle when people say Duke fans are entitled or obnoxious, they’ve clearly never spent any time in this state because they’d pretty quickly find out that UNC fans are what they accuse us of being.

And what gets me about most of their fans is they don’t even keep up with it or watch any games outside of Duke games and the tourney, and if the team is bad they pretend they don’t even know what a basketball looks like.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
It always makes me chuckle when people say Duke fans are entitled or obnoxious, they’ve clearly never spent any time in this state because they’d pretty quickly find out that UNC fans are what they accuse us of being.

And what gets me about most of their fans is they don’t even keep up with it or watch any games outside of Duke games and the tourney, and if the team is bad they pretend they don’t even know what a basketball looks like.
Sums up those asshats perfectly.

Reactions: bleudevils2015
I hope I wake up wrong but right now unc doesn’t look like they’re getting beat by anyone other than UConn.

Come on now.. Clemson already beat them once. 2 good bigs and 2 good guards.. I think they get it done. Carolina shooting lights out tonight doubt they do it Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: dukecorey
Sadly, it will be Uconn and the cheats next weekend. Dan Hurley is a cocky shit. So either way, it sucks ass. It just sucks a little more if the cheats win. I'm not watching that garbage. Just like I refused to watch the Chiefs bullshit, I refuse to watch this shit.

Yes Yes Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT