ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 day one official thread

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
Can Clemson get it done against AZ? I hope so but it’ll be tough

UConn will steamroll San Diego state unless SDS is just so bitter about last years ship still that they play lights out

I can’t see Bama being much of a game for UNC but my hope is a Carolina L obviously

Lastly the game I really don’t care about- Iowa st vs Illinois

Goals for today- Clemson win, Bama win- Clemson to the final four

Duke advancing is the only thing I am concerned with. Consistency has not been this team's forte so we will find out if that changes. I hope we maintain our excellent play from last week. They are going to play us physical; will we be ready?

It pains me to say this: Alabama has no chance. Holes will undoubtedly run them out of LA. But today, I hope for SDSU, Iowa State, Bama, and Clemson victories. Uconn, Iowa State, The Cheats, and Zona will win.

Reactions: Mac9192
It pains me to say this: Alabama has no chance. Holes will undoubtedly run them out of LA. But today, I hope for SDSU, Iowa State, Bama, and Clemson victories. Uconn, Iowa State, The Cheats, and Zona will win.
It pains me to agree with you Bleed. The only (very slim) chance Bama has is for the game to be as chaotic as a monkey s&%* fight in a zoo. The holes will shoot 50 free throws.

I agree Mac and others. UNC would have to really lay an egg to mess this one up. But hope springs eternal!

Edit - that's the spirit Chris!

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
This year, once the tourney started, I decided I wouldn't watch the holes because I get so mad watching Bacot play dirty and get away with it. I think it's better for my blood pressure if I don't tune in. If it's close late, I will turn it on, as I did in the ACC championship game. But I cannot stand looking at Bacot or Hubert, for that matter.

This year, once the tourney started, I decided I wouldn't watch the holes because I get so mad watching Bacot play dirty and get away with it. I think it's better for my blood pressure if I don't tune in. If it's close late, I will turn it on, as I did in the ACC championship game. But I cannot stand looking at Bacot or Hubert, for that matter.
Haha for some reason he doesn’t bother me.. Ingram and Ryan on the other hand drive me nuts

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Bama has no inside presence to stop Bacot...unless they shoot lights out from 3 Bama is going to be blown out unfortunately...seen them enough this year to hope for the best but expect the worst...Cheats move on....PLEASE let me be wrong! :)

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I’ve got a feeling there will be an upset in one of tonight’s games.

FWIW, ESPN’s BPI gives Bama a 49.7% chance to win. Torvik has them at 42.4%. If they come out slinging hot shit and knock the heels back they could do it.

Reactions: pisgah101
Easy path for UNC, last final four they had to beat St. Peter’s. This year Clemson which only beats UNC one in 30 seasons.

The cheats get another gift-wrapped final four if Clemson wins. And I'm not so sure Zona beats them, either.

Reactions: sheyduke
Alabama Basketball Roll Tide GIF by The University of Alabama

Good, all I care about is Duke winning and UNC losing. Clemson will not beat UNC so I rather AZ winning.

Yeah, I'm not watching the cheats game tonight or on Saturday. I've seen this movie before, and Clemson won't come close to beating the cheats on Saturday. The cheating bastards always get lucky with who they play.

Reactions: dukecorey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT