• Trevor "Racking up the" Keels - 25 pts - 1 reb - 2 ast - 3 stl

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • The Fans - Bringing back the energy

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Well it is finally here, and this one game there was more energy than all of Duke's games last year combined. That is everything to do with the fans. So just as an honorable mention here I will list The Fans for the first time ever (and probably the last unless speedo guy helps us out on a crucial free throw) for Gameball award.

My only worry aboiut the outcome of this game was when we had cramping trouble. Duke looked solid (for the time of year) this game and never let UK get much momentum. Based on UK's earlier scrimmage outings I was expecting a little more from Duke, but UK stepped up for the competition. Especially Tshiebwe, Wheeler and Grady even made some important 3's.

This game showed Duke currently has IMO, four studs on the team and maybe more. Banchero, Keels, Williams, and John looked like men out there.

I would like to see some better guard play - only 7 assists in the game.

Anyway, on to the poll.

Well it is finally here, and this one game there was more energy than all of Duke's games last year combined. That is everything to do with the fans. So just as an honorable mention here I will list The Fans for the first time ever (and probably the last unless speedo guy helps us out on a crucial free throw) for Gameball award.

My only worry aboiut the outcome of this game was when we had cramping trouble. Duke looked solid (for the time of year) this game and never let UK get much momentum. Based on UK's earlier scrimmage outings I was expecting a little more from Duke, but UK stepped up for the competition. Especially Tshiebwe, Wheeler and Grady even made some important 3's.

This game showed Duke currently has IMO, four studs on the team and maybe more. Banchero, Keels, Williams, and John looked like men out there.

I would like to see some better guard play - only 7 assists in the game.

Anyway, on to the poll.
7 assists, 1-13 from 3 and 16-23 from the line. All those numbers need to be much higher going forward. Especially come March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT