ADVERTISEMENT

Gameball: Duke vs. Baylor

Who gets the Gameball?

• Mark Mitchell - 10 pts - 3 reb - 1 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Filipowski - 13 pts - 10 reb - 4 ast - 3 stl (only 2 TO's this game)

• Caleb Foster - 12 pts - 5 reb - 2 ast - 1 stl

• Jared McCain - 21 pts - 2 reb - 2 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Jeremy Roach - 18 pts - 3 reb - 3 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Ryan Young - 4 pts - 2 reb - 1 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Great and at times frustrating games. All credit to Baylor on their play. They took a good punch to the gut in our opening and responded with a toughness they did not have against Michigan State.

Roach was awesome especially near the end and McCain is looking really good. He is, IMO, benefiting the most from Proctors absence. Foster and Mitchell are also stepping up and while Flip may not have been the scorer we would like his assists, rebounds and steals helped the team immensely.

Full slate of hardworking guys to be mentioned in the poll this time.

But...

Sometimes it is not about the player of the whole game (best stats, etc.) but the guy that gives you that needed push at just the right time. The guy that defies expectations and leads the team to victory.

Goldwire in the Louisville game is a great example, and I felt Ryan Young this game was the reason we won.

Last edited:
A guy who deserves some mention is Foster. Not only did he run the point most of the time (Roach did for periods) against constant pressure, but he had a couple great drives to the basket that he finished nicely.

I PRAY for a backcourt of McCain and Foster next year. I think it would be one of our best ever.

Great win and much needed for this team. I went with Roach, with honorable mention to McCain and Young.
McCain ain't comin back guys just enjoy the ride.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Went with Young, due to the surprise factor. Roach was a stud, and McCain and Foster were solid.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT