ADVERTISEMENT

PJ has done it again.

PJ just keeps giving and giving us material. I'm beginning to wonder that he just can't help it. I wonder if he has some sort of mental disorder that he just doesn't understand he's messing up. Or could it be that he's just so arrogant and entitled that he just doesn't give a crap. He's never really had to pay for his actions other than being dismissed from the UNC basketball team but he came out of that pretty well by going straight into the D league. He still was a 1st round draft choice and it's obvious that the Hornets have big plans for him because they keep getting rid of players at his position and passing over Justise who by far is better player. Old PJ probably just sets back and laughs at the way he gets out of these situations but sooner or later he's gonna make a big blunder. One that he can't get ou of. OFC

Easy to make those moves sans leg-irons and hand-cuffs though...

"Famouslos32" btw is Carlos Sanford...busted with Faulcon and PJ in the Durham traffic stop.

Obvious that PJ and his peeps love to dance and stumble around when they are high.

No reason to let this slip down too far on the page.:D I'm sure PJ will provide some more material soon enough.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT