ADVERTISEMENT

PJ has done it again.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I can't link it. Maybe one of you guys can. Driving to left of center, driving with a revoked license, speeding and expired tags. Gotta love old PJ he just has no fear of the law. Even though these are no felonies by far it does show the arrogance and disrespect he has for society in general. How in the world has he not figured it out. And then he wonders why Duke didn't want him. OFC

I can't link it. Maybe one of you guys can. Driving to left of center, driving with a revoked license, speeding and expired tags. Gotta love old PJ he just has no fear of the law. Even though these are no felonies by far it does show the arrogance and disrespect he has for society in general. How in the world has he not figured it out. And then he wonders why Duke didn't want him. OFC

Don't you be picking on poor ol' PJ, Sky! He's just new at this stuff, don't you know?:rolleyes:

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I blame it on the UNC Driver's Ed program.

I guess UNC is going to be in charge of the state of North Carolina's driver education program. It looks like the state isn't going to fund it anymore. PJ can come back home after his playing days to head up the Chapel Hill Driver's Ed Program. He'd be perfect for the job.

OFC

This just seems a good time to put in some of my older PJ pics that I made awhile back.

A-Geico-Pig-Wee2-gif.gif

OFC

PJHairstonSUVGeicoStuckinBuilding.jpg

You knew I would have to slip Ol' Roy in here somewhere!

PJHairstonRoyGeicopressconference.jpg

I couldn't leave Fats out either.

PJHairstonFatsSavesbunchofmoneyGeico.jpg

Oh well...had to make a little fun of PJ today.

OFC

Good thing he's not still at unx. He'd have to run a bunch of laps. God forbid. Ya know , when ya have a program that requires zero personal accountability and player discipline , ya shouldn't be surprised when that program attracts a PJ Hairston and those like 'im.

PJ has a new line of basketball shoes coming out soon. They are going to be called PJ Flyers for several reasons.. Hey dirt do you have an in on what they are gonna look like. OFC

PJ has a new line of basketball shoes coming out soon. They are going to be called PJ Flyers for several reasons.. Hey dirt do you have an in on what they are gonna look like. OFC

Here you go, Sky! PJ introduces his new shoe line. The super duper PJ Flyers, Limited Edition Tar Wheels sneakers. These shoes are so bad azz that PJ has already gotten a ticket in them.

PJ%20Hairston%20Hornets%20Flyers%20Tar%20Wheels%20Edition%20Shoes.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
Hornets took PJ in 1st round but passed on Justice. Pretty clear why that team has qualified for the awful Eastern conference playoffs twice in last 10+ years.

Jordan didn't want a Duke guy to be face of his organization. Riley will have Heat in East Finals next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT