ADVERTISEMENT

Ol'Roy At it Again!

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Roy went out of his way to call Trump's tweets "Bullshit"...and I mean out of his way since it didn't really seem to be relevant. But no matter whether you agree or not, it's I just love a jackass that likened a losing basketball season to an earthquake, or used a chapter in his book to rip a teenager that didn't come play basketball for him, for wanting to shoot Wolfpack players in the ass with a bb gun, throw a fan out of a game (for chanting UNC to miss fts), and then has the balls to deny he knew any of the shenanigans that have went on at Chapel Hill. I'm so glad he's a man of character.

Oh, and point 2 is that in the Yahoo article linked, it mentions about Allen dropping the F-bomb and getting a T, while Boeheim used the word 'shit' in a press conference...and really there wasn't a reason for it, then Saint Roy using the BS comment. Yes, these are the adults, and yet Grayson Allen is the one who is crucified.
And I'm no saint, I use crude words far more than I should, but these 2 coaches are supposed to represent their universities with class.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the link. Here it is.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/roy-williams-takes-shot-at-president-trump-201805814.html

OFC

Last edited:
Roy went out of his way to call Trump's tweets "Bullshit"...and I mean out of his way since it didn't really seem to be relevant. But no matter whether you agree or not, it's I just love a jackass that likened a losing basketball season to an earthquake, or used a chapter in his book to rip a teenager that didn't come play basketball for him, for wanting to shoot Wolfpack players in the ass with a bb gun, throw a fan out of a game (for chanting UNC to miss fts), and then has the balls to deny he knew any of the shenanigans that have went on at Chapel Hill. I'm so glad he's a man of character.

Oh, and point 2 is that in the Yahoo article linked, it mentions about Allen dropping the F-bomb and getting a T, while Boeheim used the word 'shit' in a press conference...and really there wasn't a reason for it, then Saint Roy using the BS comment. Yes, these are the adults, and yet Grayson Allen is the one who is crucified.
And I'm no saint, I use crude words far more than I should, but these 2 coaches are supposed to represent their universities with class.

OFC
Agreed 100 percent. You have multiple coaches in the ACC at storied programs who are not men of character like they think they are. Look at Pitino, I do not think I need to go into discussion about his problems. Then take a look at Boeheim, had wins taken away due to cheating and then take a look at Roy. He knew what was going on in terms of the cheating scandal and did nothing about it.

I think what Roy said was great -- Really hope it takes his focus away from the game tonight. I think he should hold a rally in front of Trump Tower.

#I'MROYANDIHATESOCIALMEDIA #IHATESOCIALMEDIAMORETHANTIMEOUTS

You go Roy!

I think what Roy said was great -- Really hope it takes his focus away from the game tonight. I think he should hold a rally in front of Trump Tower.

#I'MROYANDIHATESOCIALMEDIA #IHATESOCIALMEDIAMORETHANTIMEOUTS

You go Roy!

Hahaha, good stuff, LT!

OFC

Reactions: LTDukeFan
It's silly to think that Boeheim and Roy's real motivations are anything other than: I want to play in our home state. Luckily Duke is pretty strong everywhere. Long live Duke!

Winner, winner...! Still, it would be nice if 2 highly paid coaches would be held accountable to at least the standards of a player.

OFC

Reactions: germantondevil

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the link. Here it is.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/roy-williams-takes-shot-at-president-trump-201805814.html

OFC

OAD EXCELLENT POST! Ol Roy is the saint to the UNC fanboy media, as the majority in this state are sheer suck-ups to the cheats.He curses plenty, but the media has made a much bigger deal about K's choice of words, and cast him as a villain.

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Just heard a little of Roys presser after the game last night. At one point he said "I'm ready to jump off a building"
Nice Roy! K was praising unx saying what a great team we beat, and Roy is ready to jump off a building.

QC I heard that too....Geez....Of course when he thinks about how many of his players were cheated out of an education, I suppose he does have a guilty conscience...

OFC

Reactions: germantondevil
Just heard a little of Roys presser after the game last night. At one point he said "I'm ready to jump off a building"
Nice Roy! K was praising unx saying what a great team we beat, and Roy is ready to jump off a building.
Was just fixing to mention this. The ACC and NCAA need to step in. Roy mentioned killing himself on National TV. UNC needs to medicate him. ;)

I actually thought Roy was very gracious towards us in defeat. Praised many things we did

True, but just gets a little melodramatic or whatever in his comments as were previously noted sometimes....What was the thing about comparing a Tar Heel loss to a disaster in Haiti??? You know the "Royisms" we're talking...OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
“I don't think about suicide. If I ever jump off the top of a building, have it investigated because somebody pushed my rear end. Understand that part. But it's disappointing because we didn't do what we asked to do. We didn't do what we practiced to do. We didn't do those kinds of things."

Reactions: skysdad
Maybe MJ will let him jump off a roof...

Reactions: hart2chesson
"Well, right now it's best for me to stay away from my players because I'm ready to jump off the top of the building or something like that"

He could die from doing something like that. OFC

In honor of Roy's stupid rambling, and for the way the Heels choked, here is the new MJ/UNC t-shirt.

Ceiling%20Roof%20Splat%20T-Shirt.jpg

OFC

OAD I am bowing to you sir! Bravo!!! Heard Mac and Sky already got theirs! I want mine! Wear behind Roy's bench to heckle him!

OFC

I would love to have one myself, Hart! Could you imagine this old man strutting around NC wearing that t-shirt! Of course, I would definitely have to pack some heat, or maybe get Show to be my bodyguard.

OFC

I would love to have one myself, Hart! Could you imagine this old man strutting around NC wearing that t-shirt! Of course, I would definitely have to pack some heat, or maybe get Show to be my bodyguard.

OFC

I will get up w/Mac....Hes got some goons that will come in handy Roy would NEVER have tossed from the Dean Dome.,..pretty sure Sky is connected too!

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
This just in . hof coach roy williams has jumped off the dean dome. He landed on his feet and no injuries at all. There's been one only man to ever do that and even he ended up with turf toe and that was Chuck Norris. OFC

#roydiditfirst

This just in . hof coach roy williams has jumped off the dean dome. He landed on his feet and no injuries at all. There's been one only man to ever do that and even he ended up with turf toe and that was Chuck Norris. OFC

#roydiditfirst

Heard he landed in a giant vat of naner' puddin!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT