ADVERTISEMENT

Official gameday thread- Duke vs GT

I picked Duke to win. Couple things .

Lively has been progressing however for Duke to become more complete he needs to go up strong with the ball and hard . Take the foul on the dunk .
Flip is Flip.
Grandison did look ok yesterday and hit a couple of shots but started going to the basket when GT put their bench players in . Need consistency out of him and the other guards to really progress moving forward.
Good win for a young team . On to the next .

I was traveling, so I missed the game live and only was able to see highlights and stats. Nice to see us cruise to an easy win. Let's see us build off of this leading into the home stretch.

Did any of you notice the small ear piece inside Coach Scheyer's left ear. Well the reason K-oach Q is not on this thread is because finally a coach from Duke took some advice and listened as K-oach Q called in the plays and decesions from an unknown position. We may see that the rest of the season. OFC 😊

I thought K-oach Q called one great game. It was flawless. He hasn't committed to every game the rest of the season but the ones he does he guarantees victory . I am a little disappointed that he did not have a post game comment. 😊 OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I thought K-oach Q called one great game. It was flawless. He hasn't committed to every game the rest of the season but the ones he does he guarantees victory . I am a little disappointed that he did not have a post game comment. 😊 OFC
He's resting on his laurels.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT