Official final four thread- Chris wins

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
Picks, predictions, let’s hear it

I’m going to be the odd man prob but I’m going

Bama

State

Reactions: Mac9192
Well, Vegas thinks we’re getting yawners tonight. Purdue a 9.5 favorite and UConn 11.5. I think NC State will battle Purdue hard. I sure as hell hope it’s not a UConn sleepwalk game in the second one. Pulling hard for every Alabama haymaker to hit its mark tonight! It’s not supposed to be easy to win National Championships. If UConn keeps doing what they’re doing that’s 12 straight NCAA Tournament victories by double digits. 🤬😡

I will say due to their large center NC State matches up well to Purdue. But I think Purdue wins it all. Purdue over U Can't in the final. Purdue is due. I like redemption stories.

Last edited:
I will say due to their large center NC State matches up well to Purdue. But I think Purdue wins it all. Purdue over U Can't in the final. Purdue is due. I like redemption stories.

That scenario would be music to my ears!

Well, Vegas thinks we’re getting yawners tonight. Purdue a 9.5 favorite and UConn 11.5. I think NC State will battle Purdue hard. I sure as hell hope it’s not a UConn sleepwalk game in the second one. Pulling hard for every Alabama haymaker to hit its mark tonight! It’s not supposed to be easy to win National Championships. If UConn keeps doing what they’re doing that’s 12 straight NCAA Tournament victories by double digits. 🤬😡

UConn line has dropped to 10.5 from earlier.

So far has played out eerily like our game. Hopefully Purdue can hit the side of a barn in the second half.

I wasn’t all that blown away by Purdue. Wolfpack were given opportunities and couldn’t take advantage and keep it close. Congrats to Purdue, what it takes to get to Monday night is a journey full of landmines. Awesome achievement!

I like Purdue over either of these teams. When was the last time a one seed returned their ENTIRE team?

Does Purdue have any pros? I know the center is considered too slow for the NBA. It's hard not to admire that kind of throwback team.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
4 point lead.
@pisgah101 is that the Old English spelling of official in the thread title? Comon man we can't make fun of Kentucky with threads like these ha

imagine shooting 77% from 3 and being down at half..smh....the Tide is hanging tough but its going to take another half shooting like that to win this

Every game with UCONN was close going into the half . It’s the second half they run out .
Yeah the first 3-5 minutes are critical for Bama. I think they’re also going to have to hit at least 7 or 8 more 3’s just to have a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT