ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL DUKE VS. ELON OPENING NIGHT THREAD****

I feel bad for college basketball, i think that was our B- game in the first half.

Reactions: Showenuff
Bagley will be super good because of his size and motor, but he seems very raw.

Am I the only one who thinks our team is good? (sarcasm)

Smokes people this team is fierce. The good news is, even if we have a stinky shooting night, we are going to feast on the incoming rebounds.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
1. Grayson’s Back Baby
2. My man Gary Trent
3. Wendell in foul trouble. no problem although it’s just Elon
4. No Marques no problem either although it’s just Elon but get well Marques. Strep throat sucks!
4. Nice to see Bench getting some burn, but how come Tucker isn’t getting minutes. Is he hurt because if he is, I didn’t hear about it.
5. Marvin looks phenomenal. Just needs some work on free throw shooting.
6. It’s awesome to hear Gerald commentating our game and listening to him reflect on his time at Duke and the incident with Hansborough. Seems like yesterday he was out there wearing the Duke uniform. My how time flies!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Bagley will be super good because of his size and motor, but he seems very raw.

Don’t think he’s raw, he just needs to add a consistent jumper to go with his game. Can you imagine if defenders had to come up against him, would be impossible to guard

Yeah, Bags is raw, but what he's got you can't teach, and what he doesn't have, he can be taught.

OFC

Side bar here but why is johnson not playing for unCHEAT. OFC

This team is absolutely ridiculous. Sooooooo many weapons this year.

Looks like we got a game tomorrow, Kentucky down 9 at half. They are cussing Knox for all he's worth , lol

I like when the team gets easy baskets due to height, athleticism, rebounding and beat your guy on drives to basket. Overcomes nights with poor outside shooting.

Ok. I thought our first official game would look horrible and out of sorts. Ummmmm NAH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT